About A Day on the Green with Elton John Bus Transfers: Saturday 18 January 2020
Bus transfers to and from "A Day on the Green" - ELTON JOHN - Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour
All buses depart to Sirromet at 15:00 and depart Sirromet for the return journey after the concert, starting at approximately 21:40
Buses depart/return from the following locations:
Brisbane CBD, STOP 10 ANN ST l KING GEORGE SQUARE
Garden City, PLATFORM K l BUS INTERCHANGE @ GARDEN CITY SHOPPING CENTRE
Carindale, PLATFORM F l BUS INTERCHANGE @ CARINDALE SHOPPING CENTRE
Capalaba, PLATFORM 2 l PARK N RIDE , MORETON BAY RD,CAPALABA
Eight Mile Plains, PLATFORM 2 l BUS STATION, EIGHT MILE PLAIN
Springwood, PLATFORM 3 | BUS STATION SPRINGWOOD (Outbound)
Logan Hyperdome, STOP E (Sweeper bus from Springwood)
• One Way Transfer $16.50 Return Transfer $27.50
• It is advised to be at the designated platform 10 minutes prior to departure as buses will depart at designated times. Buses will not return to departure points to pick up any "late comers"
• This transfer is not a shuttle service - Buses will depart at the times designated on the tickets.
• No other services will be available.
• Please have your bus transfer tickets ready when boarding.
• Please print bus transfers tickets.
Mt Gravatt Coach and Travel
P: 3808 7800
*Plus Booking Fee