About Gaol Blues Festival 2017
Join us for the Adelaide Gaol’s annual Gaol Blues festival!
Eleven hours of live, authentic blues music and mouth-watering southern and American style food to take your soul all the way to the deep south. Quench your thirst with local craft beer, cider and wine, and bask in the atmosphere as you get set to dance the night away. Local, interstate and international artists will showcase the soul that is blues music.
Featuring an array of artists including:
Gumbo Ya Ya
Isaiah B Brunt
The Incredible Blackhawks
Dane Overton and the Joy Williams Band
Kerry B Ryan – Blues Experience
Lara and the Organics
500 Pounds of Joy
Bonfire Blues – Bonnie Lee Galea
Supported by Government of South Australia, Adelaide Gaol, Corpralite Audio Visual
- Purchase limit of 10 tickets per person.
- This event is licensed and is strictly 18 years and over.
- Lighting effects and projected imagery may be used throughout this event.
- Food and drinks are not included in the ticket price.
- No chairs, umbrellas, eskies, large backpacks, picnic baskets or bulky items are permitted.
- ^plus booking fee
Conditions of Entry:
- I acknowledge that I am above 18 years of age.
- I acknowledge that photos and/or video may be taken of event attendees throughout the event and used by Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources for promotional and advertising purposes.
- I understand that pets, alcohol, illicit drugs, weapons, food/drink are not permitted to be taken onto premises.
- I understand that I may be denied entry into, or removed from the premises if the Organiser has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- I understand that entry may be refused if non-compliant with the above conditions of entry.