About AFS International Tournament 2017
ONLINE TICKETING TO THIS EVENT HAS NOW CLOSED. For more info please contact the event organiser.
Australian Football Skool celebrates 10 years and is proud to host the tournament in Shepparton for the 4th consecutive year.
All the action begins on Friday 27 October as there will be twilight games and a delicious Pasta Dinner at the brand new Main Pavilion - conveniently located for you onsite.
The action kicks off Saturday morning when the Soccer Stars FUNZONE will be open for those that are looking for entertainment while they wait for their next game.
Saturday evening will bring the tournament ceremony and a delicious home cooked dinner will be served at the Main Pavilion shortly after the AFS 10 year ceremony and other entertainment - all conveniently located for you onsite.
Sunday concludes with the play-offs and finals at Victoria’s premium football precinct.
Those teams looking to book a spot to set up their own gazebo or hire an already installed corporate marquee for the weekend also have that option.
Tickets for all these events and services can be purchased here.
- ¹ Friday Night Pasta Dinner: A generous plate of delicious authentic Italian pasta will be served at the Main Pavilion Bistro. A choice of Penne Carbonara, Spaghetti Bolognese or Penne Napoletana will be on offer. Price is for one plate only. Available from 6pm to 9pm
- ² Saturday Night AFS Dinner (10yrs+): A plate of delicious home cooked food including, charcoal roasted chicken, beef, veggies, roasted garlic and parsley rice and fresh garden salad will be served at the Main Pavilion Bistro. Price is for one plate only. Available from 6pm to 9pm
- ³ Saturday Night AFS Kids Dinner: For kids under 10 years old only – A plate with chicken nuggets, chips and rice plus a water bottle. Price is for one plate only. Available from 6pm to 9pm
- ⁴ FUNZONE UNLIMITED WEEKEND WRISTBAND: Bubble Soccer, Foot Darts, Pool Soccer, an Inflatable Arena, a Soccer Bounce, a Soccer Shootout & a Soccer Dribbling Course!Take advantage of our weekend wristband! Enjoy the FunZone all weekend. To take advantage of the this offer, you must purchase a ticket online. The wristband will cost $20 per day on site, but purchasing it now online will allow you access all weekend for ONLY $26.50
- ⁵ Team Marquees - Reserve a spot for your team so it can be used as a base for the weekend, there’s a choice to just reserve the site and set up your own gazebo or have the option to reserve already installed marquees. All prices are for Saturday and Sunday
- ^Plus booking fee