A workshop to encourage on farm diversification.
Hear firsthand experiences of the challenges and rewards. Network with Wheatbelt farm businesses and learn about the support available to turn your ideas into a reality. An event tailored to men and women living in the Eastern Wheatbelt with guest speakers including:
- Jo Buegge - Local farmer specialising in pistachios, etsy shop and air bnb.
- Tanya Kitto - Chief cook, creator & co-founder at My Provincial Kitchen.
- Caroline Robinson - Founder of the Wheatbelt Business Network.
- Sophie Budd - Renowned chef that infuses flavours from her global travels with WA produce, to teach home cooks how to make delicious meals.
- And many more to be announced soon…
A day to be inspired to build confidence to think outside the box and gain practical tips to turn your ideas into a reality!
This event will involve a workshop with a range of guest speakers and delicious two course lunch featuring local produce prepared by Sophie Budd from Taste Budds Catering.
Registration will open at 8:30am and the workshop will run from 9:00-4:00pm.
An optional sundowner and networking opportunity will be provided from 4:00-5:30pm.
Mentioned DIVERSIFY at Merredin Tourist Park to receive a discount off accommodation for the 20th September 2019. http://www.merredintouristpark.com.au
All are welcome to this event.
AWWE would like to acknowledge and thank our sponsors who have made this day possible:
- The Hon. Melissa Price, MP Federal Member for Durack
- The Hon. Mia Davies, MLA Member for Central Wheatbelt
- Bendigo Bank- Mukinbudin Branch
- The Shire of Merredin
- CSBP Fertilisers
*Plus booking fee