About SUMMER SESSION 2018
SUMMER SESSION 2018……..RETURN TO MINDIL!
SATURDAY 9TH JUNE SEES SUMMER SESSION CELEBRATE IT’S 9TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR OF AMAZING MUSIC, GOOD TIMES AND THE VERY BEST DARWIN HAS TO OFFER.
WITH A KILLER LINEUP INCLUDING:
AT THE DAKOTA….PLUS MANY MORE OVER TWO MASSIVE STAGES
We’re coming in heavier than cyclone Marcus; brace yourselves because SUMMER SESSION is back for 2018 and it’s returning to Mindil Beach for its 9th consecutive year!
After last year’s amazing turnout, the team has been working around the clock to bring you a festival full of amazing music, culture and the very best experiences Darwin has to offer.
SUMMER SESSION celebrates its 9th consecutive year and shows no signs of slowing down “Summer Session is a show case of all that is good about living in the top end and it’s coming back to the iconic Mindil Beach this year, it’s set to be a truly amazing day” says Lorraine Phelan, Event Manager.
The SUMMER SESSION Journey begins at 2pm, taking you through until midnight with a tailored mix of music, entertainment and experiences all set to heighten your Beach Festival adventure.
Be sure to visit SUMMER SESSION on Facebook to keep up with all the latest news for the beach party of the year!
Patron Ticketing and Entry Conditions:
- ¹ VIP ticket includes access to the Exclusive VIP Marquee Area with bars including cocktail bar, plenty of shade, tables, chairs, beanbags plus 4 drinks of your choice.
- All patrons must have a valid ticket to access the event.
- This event is strictly 18 plus.
- Carers accompanying a disabled or restricted mobility person will be admitted free in the company of the ticket holding person they are caring for. This is valid for one carer per person.
- Every person entering the event will receive a wristband if this wristband is removed for any reason you will be removed from the event or you will need to purchase an admission ticket.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron without appropriate identification. The only forms of valid photo ID that will be accepted are a current Australian driver’s licence, a current passport or a current state issued proof of age card.
Venue Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is at own risk
- The Promoter and the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the premises.
- Small still cameras (including those with a recording function) and mobile phones are permitted for personal use only. Please respect the privacy of all other patrons, artists and service providers when using your camera or mobile phone.
- As members of the audience, ticket-holders consent to being included in photos, sound and live video recordings that can be used by the promoter approved media outlets for promotion of the event.
- All persons, bags and containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of patrons. Prohibited items will be confiscated (and only returned at Promoters discretion) except for illegal drugs, which will be handed over to police. The Event organisers do not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
- It is a condition of entry that all patrons agree not to behave in a manner that interferes with the enjoyment of other patrons. Promoters and Security reserve the right to eject any person contravening this.
- DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. This includes aggressive moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing. Patrons participating in these dangerous activities will be evicted without right to re-entry or refund. The Promoter accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives.
- The Promoters or the event will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss. Use earplugs if necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the line-up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of a change of the date or lineup, refunds will not be available.
What items can’t be brought into this event?
- No BYO alcohol, soft drinks, juice, milk, energy drinks, flavoured water or sports water is permitted.
- No illicit drugs are permitted.
- No glass, knives, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, prams, bulky items (such as eskies, sunshades, tents, tables and folding chairs) or animals are permitted.
- No outside food is to be brought into the venue.
- Professional still cameras (such as an SLR), professional video cameras (including go-pros), sound recording equipment and professional lighting and tripod set ups are not permitted without written authority from Hamark Holdings Pty Ltd.
What can be brought to this event?
- Sealed plastic water bottle or an empty plastic water bottle is permitted.
- Special requirement food that can not be reasonably purchased inside the venue.
Is there an ATM and EFTPOS at the event?
- There will be ATM at the event. Eftpos facilities will be available at the front gate to purchase entry tickets and at the bars.
Is First Aid available?
- There will be trained First Aid personnel on site.
Are you allowed to leave and come back?
- Yes, as long as your wristband stays intact.
What if it rains?
-If it does rain the show will go ahead unless conditions are deemed to be dangerous. If an event does not go ahead due to this reason, the show will be rescheduled. The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check this website BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
Where is Lost Property?
- Lost property will be kept at the box office throughout the event and will be held at The Cavenagh Hotel (12 Cavenagh St, Darwin) for three days before being taken to the Mitchell Street Police Station. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for property.
Can lost tickets be replaced?
- No. Once the ticket sale is processed the purchase is final. While obviously we sympathize with you if you lose your ticket, we are unable to reissue. Even if we have a record of your purchase, we cannot be certain that other less scrupulous members of the public will not use the ticket. Please treat your ticket like cash, as they are irreplaceable.
Can I get a Refund or Exchange?
- No, there will be no full or partial refunds on purchased tickets. If you are asked to leave the event for any reason or you choose to leave for any reason you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If an event is rescheduled, you will be offered an equivalent ticket at the rescheduled event. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event or an event is cancelled entirely, you are entitled to a refund of the face value of the tickets and the per ticket booking fee.
You didn’t answer my question? If there is something else that you need an answered please email us at email@example.com