About Echo Valley Autumn Farm Tour 2019
Come on an adventure for the day and see how things are run here at Echo Valley!
- Find out why and how we farm, and how we use ethical, regenerative farming practices to enhance not hinder our environment.
- Meet the animals, understand what part they play on our farm and how they work together to create a holistic farming environment.
- Learn about ethics in farming, why it’s so important to us! Understand the how, what and why of the systems and species we use!
- Afterwards enjoy a buffet lunch prepared with food produced both on farm and sourced locally from small producers in our area.
Things to be aware of:
- Please wear closed in footwear both for the safety of individuals and our farm biosecurity.
- As a working farm we have biosecurity requirements, and so all those attending (especially those with their own poultry or pigs at home) are asked to wear footwear and clothes that have not come into contact with their own or any other animals (specifically chickens, pigs or cattle) since being worn.
- Please be sun safe, as we will be walking around the farm throughout the morning visiting the different animals and farming systems.
- Event starts at 9:00am so please ensure you at here for introduction and farm safety talk
*Plus Booking Fee