About Gin Fest at Glen Ewin Estate 2018
ONLINE TICKETING HAS NOW CLOSED. For any further enquiries please contact the event organiser.
We’re not pulling any punches here — this event is for hardcore gin enthusiasts only. Why else would we bring together South Australia’s foremost distillers? Or bother spit-roasting a pig swathed in gin?
An epic day for all gin lovers. We’ll be celebrating World Gin Day with hourly prizes, a sweeping variety of tastings and masterclasses for the true gin worshippers.
1. Ounce Gin Masterclass – Gin Cocktails to make at home at 12pm
2. Pot and Still Masterclass - A GINtleman’s Perspective at 1pm
3. Applewood Masterclass - Native Australian Ingredients at 2pm
4. Prohibition Liquor Masterclass - Martini: shaken or stirred at 3pm
5. 23rd Street Distillery Masterclass: 3 Classic Gin Cocktails you have never tried at 4pm
Please note: Masterclass attendees must hold a valid Gin Fest Entry ticket to attend the Masterclass.
² GIN BUS DETAILS:
Bus departs 10.30am corner of Currie and Peel Street Eastern side in the CBD. Please arrive 15 mins prior to bus departure. Bus returns approx 6.30pm
^Plus booking fee