About Gumeracha Medieval Fair 2018
The twelfth annual Gumeracha Medieval Fair will be held on the 5th & 6th May in the Federation Park from 10am-5pm on Saturday & 10am-4pm Sunday 2017. Again, there will be another two days of medieval fun and excitement. This year our resident Oracle has forecasted fair weather and the event promises to be even bigger than the 15,000-strong crowd that came last year!
Visit- www.medievalsa.org for all events and details.
IMPORTANT ENTRY & TICKETING NOTES:
- All attendees require a valid ticket to gain entry to the Fair. Please print your ticket/s (or show them on your smartphone) and present them on arrival for scanning.
- Tickets are non refundable but are transferable to other people.
- Family tickets provide entry for 2 Adults and 2 Children (aged 5 to 12 years).
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- 1 Day entry tickets provide single day entry on either Saturday or Sunday. 2 Day entry tickets provide entry (for the same attendee) to BOTH days of the Fair.
- No alcohol allowed at the Fair (however BYO alcohol is allowed at the Saturday night Medieval Feast)
- Swords carried by the public need to be peace bound at all times.
- Permission must be sought when taking photographs of others.