About ELECTRIC STORM HALLOWEEN FESTIVAL 2018
Summon your unholy crew, conjure up your ghastly costumes and enter the twilight of Mindil Beach as Electric Storm Music Festival celebrates the spookiest night of the year – Halloween on Saturday 27th October 2018!
We’re packing some seriously scary DJ talent with Will Sparks, The Sunset Bros, Oriental Cravings, Kate Fox, Guns X Gold, Holly j, Tom Bromley, Tjung and many more plus we will be showcasing some of the country’s most ghoulish dancers and performers to keep you on edge all night long.
As you’ve come to expect, we’ve added hair-raising sound, eerie lighting and spine-chilling production to make this one terrifying night you’ll definitely remember.
This year be prepared for the unexpected……like the menu! Have you tried Eye of Newt or Toe of Frog? Or even drinks that would tantalise the thirst of a Vampire?
Join other ghosts, vampires, monsters and the undead to be in the running for The Canadian Club $2000 Best Dressed Competition – We are dead set looking for the someone who makes your skin crawl…could this be you?
The Gates unhinge at 4pm for the biggest Halloween dress up party in the Southern Hemisphere – dare to enter?
Grab your TRICK ticket (includes entry) OR TREAT ticket (includes entry plus 4 drinks of your choice & 2 bottles of Mount Franklin Water)
OVER AGE 18+
Patron Ticketing and Entry Conditions:
- All patrons must have a valid ticket to access the event.
- This event is strictly 18 plus.
- Carers accompanying a disabled or restricted mobility person will be admitted free in the company of the ticket holding person they are caring for. This is valid for one carer per person.
- Every person entering the event will receive a wristband if this wristband is removed for any reason you will be removed from the event or you will need to purchase an admission ticket.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron without appropriate identification. The only forms of valid photo ID that will be accepted are a current Australian driver’s licence, a current passport or a current state issued proof of age card.
Venue Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is at own risk
- The Promoter and the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the premises.
- Small still cameras (including those with a recording function) and mobile phones are permitted for personal use only. Please respect the privacy of all other patrons, artists and service providers when using your camera or mobile phone.
- As members of the audience, ticket-holders consent to being included in photos, sound and live video recordings that can be used by the promoter approved media outlets for promotion of the event.
- All persons, bags and containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of patrons. Prohibited items will be confiscated (and only returned at Promoters discretion) except for illegal drugs, which will be handed over to police. The Event organisers do not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
- It is a condition of entry that all patrons agree not to behave in a manner that interferes with the enjoyment of other patrons. Promoters and Security reserve the right to eject any person contravening this.
- DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. This includes aggressive moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing. Patrons participating in these dangerous activities will be evicted without right to re-entry or refund. The Promoter accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives.
- The Promoters or the event will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss. Use earplugs if necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the line-up of the event without prior notification. In the event of a change of lineup, refunds will not be available.
What items can’t be brought into this event.
- No BYO alcohol, soft drinks, juice, milk, energy drinks, flavoured water or sports water is permitted.
- No illicit drugs are permitted.
- No glass, knives, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, prams, bulky items (such as eskies, sunshades, tents, tables) or animals are permitted.
- No outside food is to be brought into the venue.
- Offensive clothing.
- Professional still cameras (such as an SLR), professional video cameras (including go-pros), sound recording equipment and professional lighting and tripod set ups are not permitted without written authority from Hamark Holdings Pty Ltd.
What can be brought to this event?
- Special requirement food that can not be reasonably purchased inside the venue.
- Sealed water bottle
Is there an ATM and EFTPOS at the event?
- There will be ATM at the event. Eftpos facilities will be available at the front gate to purchase entry tickets and at the bars.
Is First Aid available?
- There will be a First Aid Marquee and trained First Aid personnel on site.
Are you allowed to leave and come back?
- Yes, as long as your wristband stays intact.
What if it rains?
-If it does rain the show will go ahead unless conditions are deemed to be dangerous. If an event does not go ahead due to this reason, the show will be rescheduled. The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check this website BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
Where is Lost Property?
-Lost property will be kept at the box office throughout the event and will be held at The Cavenagh Hotel Reception (12 Cavenagh St, Darwin) for three days before being taken to the Mitchell Street Police Station. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for property.
Can lost tickets be replaced?
- No. Once the ticket sale is processed the purchase is final. While obviously we sympathize with you if you lose your ticket, we are unable to reissue. Even if we have a record of your purchase, we cannot be certain that other less scrupulous members of the public will not use the ticket. Please treat your ticket like cash, as they are irreplaceable.
Can I get a refund or Exchange?
-No refunds or exchanges except as required by and/or specified by the Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter.
-If you are asked to leave the event for any reason or you choose to leave for any reason you will not be entitled to a refund.