About 2020 Harts Range Races
HRARC is pleased to present the 73rd Harts Range Races this Picnic Day Weekend.
Only 215km NE from Alice of which 210km is now sealed, making the trip to Harts Range even easier. A perfect weekend away from town to enjoy some great bush sports and family fun!
Whilst our rodeo and dance have been cancelled this year, we hope that you’ll enjoy what we have on offer.
Unregistered Horse Racing | Gymkhana | Family Sports Day | Campdrafting |
New Novelty events including
Fashions on the Field | HR Damper Classic | Pimp Your Camp | Kids Scavenger Hunt | Best Glamping Picnic/Platter | Tidy Camp | Trivia Night
Pre Purchased Tickets – Adult $25.00 kids under 16 Free. $30.00 at the Gate.
You will need to present your ticket at the gate – either printed or on your phone to receive your wristband.
Ticket includes Entry for the 2 days, Camping and Amenities.
• Canteen on site to keep you fed and watered! (Closes at 6pm)
• BYO – Eskys, Alcohol from town – Ice available at Canteen
• Limited Mobile Service
• Non powered camp sites – showers and toilets provided
• NO FIRE WORKS
• Leave dogs and motorbikes at home
• Preferred payment method EFTPOS across the weekend. HOWEVER, please bring cash as a backup (due to limited mobile coverage)
• If you prefer to come out Friday the main gate will be open from 10am
So grab your swags and your mates and head on out to the 73rd Harts Range.
For the most up to date information head to our Facebook Event.
*Plus booking fee