About Ipswich Colour Walk / Run
Ipswich Colour Walk/Run, a colourful day for everyone!
On Sunday 26th August 2018, we will be holding the Ipswich Colour Walk / Run.
Race pack (Race Number, safety Pins, Personal chalk bag) collections available from 8:30am with the Run starting at 9:30am.
Held at Limestone Park, 42 Chermside Rd, Ipswich Qld, We will have a 5km track marked out for everyone to follow with multiple colour stations along the way.
You can Walk, Jog, Run or a mix of it all. It’s completely self-paced.
TICKETING & ENTRY CONDITIONS:
- All participants must have a valid ticket to access the event.
- This is an all ages event.
- Children under 5 will be admitted free of charge with a ticket holding guardian. The event organisers do not recommend that young children be left unattended this event.
- Carers accompanying a disabled or restricted mobility person will be admitted free in the company of the ticket holding person they are caring for. This is valid for one carer per person.
- Every person (5yr and older) entering the event will receive a race pack, if the race pack is not shown for any reason you will be asked to show your pack or be removed from the event.
What do we have to do when we arrive?
- Just head to the registration tent and collect your race pack (if you have not collected before race day). Put your race number on and enjoy the pre event entertainment.
What if we have already collected race pack?
- You won’t need to worry about going to the registration tent, just display your race number and enjoy the pre event entertainment.
What is included in the Race Packs?
- Your race pack will include your race number, safety pins and if you have ordered your ticket online it will also include your personal colour powder pouch to get the day started.
Are shirts included in the Race Packs?
- No shirts are not included in your ticket price or race pack. Kmart is a great place to grab a white shirt before the event. Remember that the colours are designed to wash out but we have found the darker colours like purple mixed with sweat can tend to stay in the clothing more.
What items can’t be brought into this event.
- Alcohol, this is an alcohol free event.
- Glass - this includes glasses, bottles, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass
What can be brought to this event?
- non-alcoholic drinks - this includes juice, soft drinks, sports drinks. Also a large variety of non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
- Snacks and Food.
- Pets (other than guide dogs), this is at the owner’s risk. Must be on Leash.
Is there an ATM and EFTPOS at the event?
- No. If you wish to purchase entry tickets on the day please arrange cash beforehand.
Is First Aid available?
- There will be trained First Aid personnel on site, see the main tent.
What if it rains?
- In the event of rain leading up to the walk / run the event will be classed as a walk only event (no running or jogging)
- In the event of rain at the time of the event the walk will be will be rescheduled for a further date to be announced at the time of event. In case of rescheduling and ticket holder cannot attend new day and time the ticket holders may transfer their ticket to another person or transfer to a future event date, no refunds are given.
- If needed the decision to postpone the event will be made on event day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check the Facebook event BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
Where is Lost Property?
- Lost property will be kept at the main tent throughout the event and will be held by Ipswich Colour Run Team for three days post event.
Can lost tickets be replaced?
- Yes, you can reprint your tickets from email or contact Ticketebo for further information.
Is this a not-for-profit event?
- No even though we are a for-profit company we always bring along local foundations to help out and make donations to from the profits. Giving back to the community is a big part of this for us.
Can I get a refund or Exchange?
- No, there will be no full or partial refunds on purchased tickets. If you are unable to attend the event or if the event is rescheduled tickets are transferable. Ask friends or family if they wish to take your spot.
- Purchasing a ticket indicates you agree to terms and conditions of event. Terms and conditions can be viewed at www.ipswichcolourrun.com.au/terms
*Plus Booking Fee