About Merit Selecting Staff
This one day workshop explores aspects of merit selection. Getting it right is paramount and can save you time, money and energy in the long term.
This workshop provides a structure and framework to streamline the process and explores strategies to identify the right applicant for your school.
Merit Selection – the process
- Gain a better understanding of the process
- Understand panel formation, roles and responsibilities
- Documentation made easy – streamlining the process
- Strategies and considerations when providing useful feedback
Getting it right – strategies to match the applicant to the job/school requirements
- Identify key components of the role and school requirements
- Clarify the information you need from the applicants in order to make the right decision
- Develop questions and/or tasks to provide the information needed
WHO ARE WE:
Jackie Watt Consultancy and JAC Consulting WA are educational providers specialising in the development and delivery of programs that build the confidence and capability of staff in the workplace.
Jackie Watt has extensive experience in consulting and human resource management for Department of Education staff in Western Australia.
Jill Proctor has extensive experience working for the Department of Education and more recently as a facilitator at the Institute for Professional Learning.
Carol Scott has extensive experience working for the Department of Education and more recently as a facilitator at the Institute for Professional Learning.
All stationery, handouts, morning tea and lunch are provided.
For more information please contact:
Jackie on 0429 166 897 or email@example.com
Jill on 0448 882 168 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Carol on 0433 995 358 or email@example.com