About Q & A with Dr Phil Maffetone, hosted by Pete Jacobs
About Dr Phil Maffetone
Dr Maffetones’ system for achieving optimum health & performance by tapping into the body’s fat-burning system has helped millions of people achieve their goals in sports, business & life, including The Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Has worked with some of the world’s finest athletes in a variety of sports, most notably Mark Allen, six-time Hawaii Ironman Triathlon Champion.
Internationally-acclaimed author, recipient of the prestigious Statuette award by the International Academy for Child Brain Development in 2003, a pioneer in the field of biofeedback & creator of the MAF method.
About Pete Jacobs
2012 Ironman Triathlon World Champion, professional triathlete & public speaker who has battled fatigue since a teenager. Values health above all else & believes his nutrition is as important as training in his quest to regaining the World Champ title in 2017. www.petejacobs.com
Profits will be donated to:
• The Indigenous Marathon Foundation - Promotes healthy lifestyles throughout Indigenous communities, lowering incidence of Indigenous disease & creating Indigenous role models. Founded by Robert de Castella AO, MBE.
• The John Maclean Foundation - provides financial assistance to purchase items that improve the quality of life for children in wheelchairs & their family. Founded by John Maclean OAM.
Improve your Health. Improve your Life.
Your questions answered & topics discussed in a relatable way to help you discover what happens in your body when you;
- eat certain foods (short term & long term impact)
- exercise a certain way (short high intensity vs aerobic vs weights)
- live a stressful life (what is stress)
These responses can lead to autoimmune disease, cancer, chronic fatigue, poor performance, fat gain etc.
Your actions today can change the quality of your life as you age. Discover what matters to you and how to achieve it.
You will understand your body more, and be able to make future choices with basic knowledge that will change how you approach your food & lifestyle.
Please visit Phil's site here and get some ideas on what you would like to know more about. Post your questions on our facebook event page here or email email@example.com
- ^plus booking fee