About Kangaroo Valley Folk Festival 2019
A three day celebration of music, poetry and dance in Australia’s most beautiful valley.
- Performers from around Australia and overseas
- 130 concerts in 6 intimate venues.
- Poets’ breakfasts, competition and concerts
- Kids’ festival
- Full dance program
- Instrument/singing workshops
- Gourmet food and market stalls
- Festival bar with a stunning view
Important Ticketing Notes:
- This is a smoke free festival.
- The festival will once again operate a strict no refund policy.
- ¹ Youth: 12 to 17 years must show proof of age at Ticket Office.
- Children under 12 years are free with a paying adult and require no online ticket to be purchased.
- All accompanied children must be wristbanded at the Festival Ticket Office