About 2018 UIM World Series V8 Superboats
Round 1 of the 2018 UIM World Series V8 Superboats is proudly brought to you by the hard working committee of the Keith & Tintinara District Show Society.
An international field of v8 Superboats is about to descend on the Spitwater Arena in Keith South Australia on the 27th and 28th October 2018. This event is part of a two round internationally sanctioned Penrite World Series between Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.
This event will attract the best of the best bringing with it a new level of hi-octane, adrenalin pumping international racing action. Treat yourself to a fantastic weekend of action and entertainment; settle in on the mound for a great day of racing, or revive in the “The Pavilion” whilst watching the action on the small screen, get your face painted or lose yourself on the carnival rides and end the day with a cool drink and some great music, we have something for everyone.
Come for the weekend with the action starting down the main street of Keith on Friday night where you can get up close and personal with the teams, then two action packed days of racing. Camping is available Friday and Saturday nights. Or book your local accommodation early as it books out quickly!
Limited VIP tickets will be available for a special price of $250.00 for the two days of the World Series event. The tickets price includes:
- 1 adult 2 day pass
- Premium undercover viewing from our separate VIP area
- Priority queue at gate
- Dedicated bar
Tickets are limited so you will need to get in quick to take advantage of the fabulous deal!
VIP Corporate packages are still available; which include the above plus drinks, nibbles, separated undercover premium viewing area and more. All enquires to Glen on 0407 392 231.
See map below for camping grounds.
There are two Camping areas available in 2018, Family Camping Area in addition to our General Camping Area.
The Family Camping area is situated to the South of the Event Venue, only a short walk from the main entrance. We have over 300 designated camping sites in this area that can be reserved via Ticketebo prior to the event. One camping ticket will be limited to 6 people per site. These sites will have access to both toilets and showers from Friday until Sunday and will be $25 per night. Camping on Sunday night will be available with access to toilets only on site, this will be at no charge.
The General Camping Zone is not able to be booked and will work on a first in first serve basis. These sites will have access to toilets only for the duration of the event, each site will be limited to 6 persons and will be charged at $10 per night on arrival for Friday and Saturday night. Sunday night camping will be available at no charge.
No Campfires are permitted as fire restrictions are still in place and large fines will be imposed.
Campers will be allowed to have own food and alcohol (cans only) in the campgrounds.
Campers must understand that they are camping at own risk and the committee takes no responsibility for their belongings.
Both Camping zones will be under the same terms and Conditions of entry which can be found on our Website and the gate, including a noise curfew of 10pm.
NO alcohol will be allowed through the showground gates.
Committee would like campers to ensure they are within these zones as to not disturb the residents of the area.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Management reserves the right to refuse entry and to also remove any person behaving inappropriately.
2. Persons must obey all signs, notices and directions given by the Management whilst at the Showground.
3. All entry tickets are non- refundable but are transferable to other people.
4. Children under 5 years old are FREE and do NOT require a ticket.
5. Children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult as there are licensed premises at the venue.
6. You must be at least 18 years old to consume liquor on these premises. Persons suspected of being under the age of 18 may be required to provide proof of age.
7. Patrons will NOT be permitted to bring any alcohol, glass items or any other items as determined by the Management that may cause injury or public nuisance into the venue.
8. Management reserves the right to inspect all bags upon entering and exiting the venue
9. No commercial photography, filming or recording is permitted without prior permission and official media pass from the organising committee.
10. All ticket holders understand they may be filmed or photographed while attending this event.
11. There will be PLENTY of food and beverages available around the grounds with a fully licensed bar.
12. Any animals need to be secured at all times in the camping area and are not permitted in the showgrounds.
13. This is an outdoor event bring along a hat and sunscreen if needed.
*Plus Booking Fee