About Lockington Country Music Festival 2019
Lockington is a picturesque and welcoming rural town in Northern Victoria, 25 minutes S.W. of Echuca. There is no problem about inclement weather as the festival is held indoors.
ARTISTS : CRAIG GILES, KINTA, GRANT LUHRS, COL THOMSON, KERRAN KEATS, RUPE ADAMS, GOOD TIME BAND and many more t.b.a.
Keep an eye on the Festival Website for updates www.lockingtoncmf.com
The Main Hall features a large dance area, plus plenty of seating.
- No alcohol permitted or sold on the premises.
- No unauthorised video or recording devices permitted due to copyright laws.
- All artists will have their merchandise for sale at the event.
- Meals, Snacks, Tea, Coffee & Soft Drinks are available at reasonable prices.
- A tour of The Lockington & District Living Heritage Complex can be arranged by ringing Des on 0427 862334. This is a local history museum and resource centre. It attracts several hundred visitors each year and hosts the annual Vintage Tractor Rally.
Visit the website for all details www.lockingtoncmf.com
For Powered & Unpowered sites at Travellers Rest ph: Dorothy 0447 787 581
“Free Camping” enquiries for “Fully self-contained units” ph: Des 0427 862 334
For a Tour of the Lockington Living Heritage Complex ph: Des 0427 862 334
If you would more info contact Roz at Big River Entertainment
PHONE : 0408 597 307 EMAIL : email@example.com