About Noonamah Tavern Rodeo: RODEO 4
NOONAMAH TAVERN RODEO Saturday 23rd September
Noonamah Tavern Rodeo has become one of the best top rodeo's in the Country and it's right here in your own back yard!
Featuring Northern Lights.
Gates open at 5:30PM
Gates close 10pm - No re-entry after this time.
Come along for some action-packed fun and see it all happen!
Bull Riding, Saddle Bronc's, Freestyle motocross Burn out competitions, Mechanical Bull.
WHAT TO BRING & WHAT NOT TO BRING
- This is Fully Catered event definitely No Eskies - No Food - No Glass - No Pets.
- General mobile phone cameras & point and shoot cameras allowed.
- NO video cameras or professional recording devices/cameras including setups with detachable & telephoto lenses. These are prohibited.
²RODEO TRAVEL PACKAGE: Entry + Darwin Return Bus
OFFER ENDS 12pm on Saturday 23rd September or until bus is filled!
Rodeo Travel Package with Metro Mini Bus - Book online, only available through Ticketebo.
Includes General admission Ticket into the Rodeo Express entry and travel.
Pick up points from Darwin to Noonamah:
-Darwin - Smith St, opp Browns Mart 4.30pm
-Truck City 4.45pm
-Palmerston Bus Depot 4.50pm
-Coolalinga Park and Ride Depot 5.15pm
Return Noonamah to Darwin Bus will depart 10 mins after 1am closing of Rodeo.
-Coolalinga Park and Ride Depot 1.30am
-Palmerston Bus Depot 1.45am
-Truck City 2.00am
-Darwin - Smith St, opp Browns Mart 2.15am
FREE PALMERSTON/RURAL BUSES TO TAKE YOU HOME:
We will have buses available to take you to Palmerston and Rural areas so you get home safely from the Rodeo there will be a bus out the front at 10:30pm to get families home etc then main buses arrive at 1am outside the front gate to continue taking people to those areas.
PLEASE USE THE METRO BUSES THEY ARE THE FREE ONES WE HIRE FROM PALMERSTON.
There is free Camping at the Northern side of the pub stadium, if you wish to seek accommodation at the Caravan park they can be contacted on 0407567899.
- Children under 10yrs are FREE and do not require a ticket.
- ¹Concession pricing applies to Pensioners, Seniors, Tertiary Students & government issued Health Care Card holders. Please present your valid concession card at the entry gate.
- Carers providing appropriate evidence such as a Companion Card and accompanying a Concession holder will be admitted FREE. You will be asked to show Concessional ID at the entry gate.
- ^Plus booking fee
In case of event cancellation due to any unforeseen circumstances 48hrs prior to the event, the tickets will be credited to the next rodeo date in the ticket holders name or fully redeemed back to the ticket holder.