About People’s Choice BASSINTHEGRASS Music Festival
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
The biggest event in town just keeps gettin’ better! Don’t miss out on your ticket to the Northern Territory’s largest outdoor all age’s music festival, the People’s Choice BASSINTHEGRASS on Saturday 20 May 2017.
Showcasing an eclectic group of internationally acclaimed artists, with a varied mix of genres in its notable line-up, the BASSINTHEGRASS stage will host Amy Shark, BOO SEEKA, John Butler Trio, L D R U, Peking Duk, The Rubens, Tash Sultana, Thundamentals, The Veronicas plus Local Artists and Battle of the School Bands winners.
The People’s Choice BASSINTHEGRASS is sure to be the Territory’s most sought after ticket in 2017!
With ticket prices as low as $70, and VIP packages available for the first time, BASSINTHEGRASS is the one event you can’t miss this year! Get your mates together, get out in the Darwin sunshine and get to see your favourite artists on the BASSINTHEGRASS stage.
Limited tickets available so get in quick.
¹ People’s Choice BASSINTHEGRASS General Admission Tickets
- Get your ticket to Darwin’s best day out! With the sweetest tunes, coolest vibes and sensational summer sunshine, BASSINTHEGRASS is the one event you can’t miss this year!
- Your ticket includes 4 x FREE Mount Franklin water vouchers, FREE public transport to and from BASS using the Darwinbus services, heaps of shade and access to an awesome line-up to be announced in early 2017. And all of that for just 70 bucks!
² People’s Choice BASSINTHEGRASS VIP Tickets
- This area is strictly 18 plus only.
- Channel your inner rock star with the ultimate VIP ticket to the 2017 BASSINTHEGRASS! Nowhere else can you chill out in a reserved and shaded spot on the hill, soaking up the sweetest tunes, coolest vibes and awesome viewing of the BASS stage.
- Your VIP ticket includes a private bar with 4 x complimentary drinks, 4 x complimentary bottles of Mount Franklin water, finger food, private toilets, a souvenir ticket and a furnished space to kick back and enjoy Darwin’s best day out.
- The VIP space is open from 4pm until end of show. Tickets $190.
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Selling tickets above face value is against the Ticketing Terms and Conditions. Please ensure you read the Ticketing Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing your BASS ticket.
- Do not purchase tickets from unknown parties - they may not be legitimate.
- If you buy a “Print at home ticket” from someone else (e.g. a scalper), you have no guarantee that they have not printed multiple copies of that ticket and are selling them to others. If an ownership issue arises, you will be required to produce photo ID and the credit card used to make the booking to confirm your identity. In this respect, you should only purchase a print at home ticket if you are planning to personally attend the event.
- Northern Territory Major Events Company has the ability to identify the original purchaser of tickets. Northern Territory Major Events Company reserves the right to void tickets in instances where the Ticketing Terms & Conditions have been breached.
- Please ensure you read the Ticketing Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing your BASS ticket.