About Pacific Runway
Pacific Runway started in 2012 under the direction of Jannike Seiuli of K&D Management aligned with the NSW Council for Pacific Communities. Founder Jannike Seiuli wanted to create a platform for Māori/Pacific Designers and creatives to display their work on the one platform.
The catwalk will come alive to the sounds of contemporary music blended with tradition. Furthermore we are pleased to announce that Pacific Runway is the first Pacific Fashion show to ever be endorsed by Carriageworks.
- VIP seating (1st & 2nd row),
- Drinks, canapés and live music in the exclusive VIP area. (18+ ONLY)
We are not held responsible for a refund if you are late in attendance to the pre show festivities.
Parking is limited at Carriageworks. Redfern station is only a short walk away from the venue if you choose to catch public transport. This could help to avoid disappointment.
- Reserved Seating applies to this event. Seat allocations are assigned on completion of your order on a next best available seat allocation basis. Families/Groups should buy their tickets in one transaction to ensure that the party is allocated seating together.
- If you require accessibility seating please contact TICKETEBO Customer Care on 1800 381 939 for assistance.
- Children under 3 are FREE and do not require a ticket provided they sit on parent/guardian's lap.
- Tickets are non-refundable.