About Red Bull Day In The Dirt Down Under 2019
What happened to big backyard parties? Who made a law against live pub music? When and why did we bend over for authorities and start embracing petty rules? And why do people get together more on social media channels than in the flesh these days?
Well, not everyone has surrendered to the modern world – least of all the crew from the Red Bull Day in the Dirt, a no holds barred moto race that’s been running for 20 years in Southern California, a mix of amateur, pro’s and industry legends getting together for a weekend of fun.
In 2018, the event came to Australia for the first time, attracting 600 riders and 2,000 spectators to Queensland Moto Park on Australia’s Gold Coast. In 2019, Red Bull Day in the Dirt Down Under is back at the iconic venue from August 30 – September 1
With all three tracks linked at the QMP complex, food, beverage and music on site, Red Bull Day in the Dirt Down Under is a good time moto festival that brings together bikes and riders of all ages and backgrounds in a fun and fast way.
Expect to rub shoulders with a host of current pro’s, legends of the sports and 900 riders on a variety of different machines. It’s a family friendly event, so bring the tribe and check it all out!
Please go to
www.dayinthedirtdownunder.com.au to view FAQ and Spectator information for parking and other event details.
Children under 5 years are FREE and do not require a ticket.
*Plus Booking Fee
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are in addition to the regular Ticket Direct terms that are applicable.
1. There are no transfers, exchanges or refunds on ticket prices, booking or courier fees except as required by law. Any booking fee is not refunded where the Event is cancelled, except where required by law.
2. The ticket purchaser agrees to accept responsibility for ensuring this ticket is not copied and/or used fraudulently.
3. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided at the venue.
4. The Seller may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute riders and performers, advertised events or performances. The Seller may also interrupt, shorten, bring forward, delay or stop the Event due to circumstances beyond its control. If the event runs for two hours after gates open the event is deemed to have been run and should it be stopped for reasons outside of the Sellers control no refunds will be given after this point.
5. The following items are prohibited from the Event – still cameras of professional quality as determined by Seller, video or movie cameras, audio and/or video recorders, banners, goods intended for sale and/or any item which may injure or annoy other persons or hamper/impede the conduct of the Event.
6. You understand that the Event may be filmed or photographed and that by your attendance at the Event you are automatically granting to the Seller and its agents and assigns without compensation the irrevocable right to include your image, voice and/or likeness in or out of context in any such film or photograph and to use and exploit the same in any media for any purpose throughout the world in perpetuity.
7. You must comply with all signs, instructions and directions regulating the Event, with all directions of all police, security personnel and officials and with all conditions of entry applicable to the Event venue.
8. You consent to and will permit the search and inspection of your person and/or possessions (including clothing and bags) at any time, including upon entry into the venue.
9. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the rules relating to the venue. No food or beverage (other than for infants or medical reasons), unsealed drink containers, eskis or glass receptacles may be taken into the venue. No gang colours, patches or other items that signify gang membership may be displayed at the Event. No illegal substances or weapons of any nature may be brought into the venue. No animals may be brought into the venue (other than Guide dogs/Seeing Eye dogs).
10. Entry may be refused and no refund given if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way. Tickets are void if on-sold, traded, scalped, used to artificially inflate the value of another item and/or are not purchased directly from the designated ticketing agent for the Event.
11. You release and indemnify the Seller against any loss, damage, claim or demand (whether personal injury, death or property damage) suffered by you or the Seller (and its officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensees and assignees), or any third party which occurs as a result (directly or indirectly) of your acts or omissions (whether negligent or otherwise) or your non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
12. You are reminded that it is your responsibility to proceed to and from the venue safely and exercising all due care. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Seller accepts no liability for any loss, damage, death or injury arising from your journey to and from the venue or from the parking of vehicles at or near the venue.
13. Motor Racing is dangerous, and all persons attending at this track do so entirely at their own risk. It is a condition of admission that all persons having connections with the promotion and/or conduct of the meeting, including the owners of the land, and the riders and owners of vehicles and passengers in the vehicles, are absolved from liability arising out of and accidents causing damage or personal injury to spectators or ticket holders except where due care and skill has not been exercised.
14. If you intend on consuming alcohol at the event you must carry photo identification with you.
15. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in refusal of entry to the Event venue or removal from the Event venue.