About Red Classic
Join other women, men, teenagers, children and families to have fun and get fit while raising money for a good cause.
The 4.5km classic will start and end at Leichhardt Oval 3
You can run, walk, scoot, skate!
Lots of family fun after the classic with giveaways.
*plus booking fee
TERMS AND CONDIITIONS:
Haemophilia Foundation Australia Red Classic 2019 Terms and Conditions:
I hereby apply to participate in the 2019 Red Classic (“Event”). In consideration of my application for entry to the Event being accepted or otherwise my participation in the Event, I acknowledge and agree that:
1. Only these terms and conditions which cannot be excluded by law bind Haemophilia Foundation Australia ABN 89 443 537 189 (“HFA’”). All other conditions, warranties and representations are excluded. These terms and conditions can only be varied by HFA’s written agreement.
2. I will comply with these terms and conditions and any reasonable direction issued by HFA or their representatives.
3. To the extent permitted by law (including but not limited to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010), all terms and conditions which are not expressly provided in these terms and conditions are excluded.
4. By competing or participating in the Event I acknowledge that I do so at my own risk, and that I am aware of and accept all risks flowing or arising from my participation which could result in loss of life or serious and permanent injury. I hereby release HFA and their associates and related entities and each of their respective partners, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and all other entities associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the Event (“Released Parties”) from all claims, demands and proceedings arising out of my participation in the Event. I hereby indemnify each of the Released Parties against all liability (including any liability for negligence whether on the part of a Released Party or otherwise) for all injury (including death), loss or damage arising out of my participation in the Event.
5. I accept that HFA are not liable for any personal injuries (including illness and death) or property damage or economic loss suffered by me which may arise during, or out of, the Event.
6.The releases, indemnities and covenants given in these terms and conditions shall extend to and be for the benefit of event sponsors, promoters and organisers and their respective partners, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, event marshals, volunteers (including medical and paramedical personnel appointed for the Event), the owners, licensees and occupiers of land upon which the Event or any part of it is conducted and any statutory body or local authority having control over any land upon which the Event or any part of it is conducted or which is involved directly or indirectly with the Event in any manner whatsoever.
7.The releases, indemnities and covenants given in these terms and conditions continue forever and bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
8. I am and will continue to be medically and physically fit and able to participate in the Event. I am not and will not be a danger to myself or to the health and safety of others. I am not aware of any illness, injury of any other physical disability or impairment which may cause me injury or death while participating in the Event. I acknowledge that if I am aware of an existing medical condition or if I am uncertain of my state of fitness than a medical practitioner should verify my physical condition prior to the Event. I will immediately notify HFA in writing of any change to my fitness and ability to participate. I understand and accept that HFA will continue to rely upon this declaration as evidence of my fitness and ability to participate in the Event.
9. I acknowledge and consent to HFA using my name, image, voice, likeness and my performance in the Event to promote the Event or any future similar events in any form of media without payment to or permission by me. I acknowledge and agree that any photographs, electronic images or other recordings taken byHFA or their representatives are owned by HFA, as the case may be.
10. I acknowledge and agree that personal information about me will be collected, stored and used by HFA to facilitate the conduct of the Event and other events conducted by HFA. I consent to my name and details being entered onto a database held by HFA relating to its business and agree that I may receive upcoming sporting event related marketing material from HFA from time to time.
11. I consent to receiving any medical treatment (including ambulance transportation) that HFA consider necessary or desirable during or after the Event. I also agree to reimburse HFA for any costs or expenses incurred in providing me with medical treatment.