About Let's Talk! | JAPANESE
South Australian students enrolled in a Stage 1 or Stage 2 Continuers level Italian language pathway are invited to register for a new holiday program called Let’s Talk! Holiday intensives.
WHEN? Thursday 18 April 2019 and Wednesday 24 April 2019, from 10.00am-3.00pm
WHERE? School of Languages, 255 Torrens Road, West Croydon
The program will include engaging and highly interactive language/cultural experiences with the aim of improving students’ proficiency in Japanese. Given that the focus of all sessions will be on the oral use of Japanese, groups will be capped at 12 students per class. Two classes for each language will be run concurrently each day. Please note that students will be able to register for either 1 or 2 days as the program for each day will be different.
Each day, three sessions of 75 minutes duration will be offered by highly proficient speakers of Japanese. Activities will include:
- One-to-one and group conversations
- Games and improvisations.
For the full program, please go to: https://schooloflanguages.sa.edu.au/
In addition to the above:
- University language students will be sharing their recent in-country experiences
- Tertiary lecturers will provide information on university language pathways and future job opportunities for language learners
A lunch van will be available on-site for students wishing to buy their lunch.
Permission to use image, video, voice, and/or creative work of students and children
The Department for Education develops teaching, learning and promotional materials and publishes them in print and digitally (eg on websites). Students also publish their own materials on websites (eg school website, Department for Education website, Scootle™, iTunes™ or other online environments).
I/We Do/Do Not grant permission for the Department for Education to create/use:
- photographs, video or audio recordings of my child
- samples of my child's work
- my child's first name and the School of Languages name
I/We Do/Do Not grant permission to distribute them in the following locations:
- printed publications (eg newsletters, promotional material)
- secure intranet websites and publicly accessible websites, including social media accounts
Any material placed on publicly accessible websites under a CC-BY-NC licence will be available to download and use. This licence is perpetual (forever), irrevocable, free, worldwide, non-exclusive and allows for the replication, distribution, display, performance and remixing of copyrighted work for non-commercial purposes, provided that the author is credited.
I/We Do/Do Not also grant permission for my child to be photographed/recorded by external media organisations for publication/broadcast.
Please answer the above at the summary page.
*Plus Booking Fee