About Seaside Sounds 2017
BEATS ON THE BEACH
Let’s welcome the long awaited return of the dry season as we soak up the rays at Darwin’s first music festival of the year! SEASIDE SOUNDS
Held at one of Darwin’s finest beach side locations, The Darwin Ski Club, SEASIDE SOUNDS is now in it’s fourth consecutive year, bringing friends and people alike together to celebrate all things Darwin through great music and good times!
With a hand picked line up of musical selectors, the cool seaside breeze of the dry season, set on one of Darwin’s finest beaches it’s time to gather the squad, pick your outfits, don your wristbands because SEASIDE SOUNDS is here, and that can only mean one thing... the start of the dry and the festival season!
ALL PRICES INCLUDE BOOKING FEE AND CREDIT CARD CHARGES
¹ VIP TICKETS include Exclusive Area with own Bar and Bathroom facilities, beanbags, comfy furniture, shade and open pool plus 4 drinks of your choice.
TICKETING & ENTRY CONDITIONS:
- All patrons must have a valid ticket to access the event.
- This event is strictly 18 plus.
- Carers accompanying a disabled or restricted mobility person will be admitted free in the company of the ticket holding person they are caring for. This is valid for one carer per person.
- All persons wishing to purchase alcohol must bring valid government issued ID.
- Every person entering the event will receive a wristband if this wristband is removed for any reason you will be removed from the event.
What items can’t be brought into this event?
- Alcohol, non alcoholic drinks - this includes juice, soft drinks, sports drinks. This is a licensed event and alcohol and a large variety of non alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
- No outside food is to be brought into the venue.
- Sunshades, tents and tables.
- Umbrellas, even if it’s raining. Bring a raincoat and gumboots instead. Ponchos will be available to purchase.
- Glass - this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass
- Professional cameras (including SLR's & any camera with a removable lens) and sound and video recording equipment.
- Pets (other than guide dogs)
- Fireworks – Anything flammable
- There will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be placed aside for collection after the event.
- Security and event personnel may request to inspect any bags brought to the venue
- The Event organisers do not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
What can be brought to this event?
- Single use commercial water bottles. Any liquid in unsealed bottles will be dumped and the container returned.
- Special requirement food or sealed packaged snacks that can not be reasonably purchased inside the venue.
- Small personal use cameras are welcome. Large or professional equipment including recording devices will be removed and held at the entrance for collection after the show.
- Deck or camping chairs and picnic rugs (for use on designated areas only).
Is there an ATM and EFTPOS at the event?
- There will be ATM at the event. Eftpos facilities will be available at the front gate to purchase entry tickets and at the bars.
Is First Aid available?
- There will be trained First Aid personnel on site, including Paramedics and Surf Life Savers.
Are you allowed to leave and come back?
- Any person over 18 is free to enter and exit the venue as you please as long as your wristband stays intact.
What if it rains?
- If it does rain the show will go ahead unless conditions are deemed to be dangerous. If an event does not go ahead due to this reason, patrons will receive a full refund from point of purchase, if the event is not rescheduled.
The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check this website BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
Where is Lost Property?
- Lost property will be kept at the box office throughout the event and will be held at the Ski Club for three days before being taken to the Mitchell Street Police Station.
Can lost tickets be replaced?
- No. Once the ticket sale is processed the purchase is final. While obviously we sympathize with you if you lose your ticket, we are unable to reissue. Even if we have a record of your purchase, we cannot be certain that other less scrupulous members of the public will not use the ticket. Please treat your ticket like cash, as they are irreplaceable.
Can I get a refund or Exchange?
- No, there will be no full or partial refunds on purchased tickets. If you are asked to leave the event for any reason or you choose to leave for any reason you will not be entitled to a refund.
If an event is rescheduled, you will be offered equivalent seats at the rescheduled event. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event or an event is cancelled entirely, you are entitled to a refund of the face value of the tickets.
For more info go to: Facebook Page