About Adelaide Halloween Spooktacular - Wed 31 Oct 2018
Starting on the 31st of October to the 4th of November Adelaide Halloween Spooktacular comes alive at Colley Reserve Glenelg with an extravagant range of amazing amusement rides, spectacular Halloween stage shows, trick or treat trail, Australia's Largest Ghost train, Halloween obstacle course, character meet and greets and much much more.
Get your Halloween costume on and join in the fun at Adelaide Halloween Spooktacular !
Laugh, scare, dance and selfie your way through this Halloween walk through spookyland with your family and friends by securing your spot now!
Tickets are limited so be sure to book yours to avoid missing out on Adelaide's Premier Halloween event!
Trick or treat trail
Adelaide spooktacular Is the safest way to trick or treat in adelaide with your family and friends. Every guest on entry receives their very own trick or treat bucket to collect all their treats and spooky gifts.
You’ll be greeted by friendly witches and other ghoulish house guests that love little kids and know just how to make them smile.
Adelaide Halloween spooktacular has a large lineup of 15+ amusement rides for the young and old to enjoy ranging from scary rides, thrill rides and spooky rides.
Unlimited Rides including: Stunt Bikes, Bumper boats, Super Spin, Extreme Thriller, Ferris Wheel, Dodgem Cars, Safari Train, Inflatable zone, Water Balls, Ghost Train, Large Inflatable Slide, Haunted Maze, Twister and more.
Live entertainment consists of the amazing drumming monkeys (Halloween edition), fire breather, magicians and much much more.
Arts and crafts
Come and decorate your very own Halloween mask, make your own slippery slim and many other crafts for the children to enjoy.
Halloween haunted house
Come and take a walk thru the Halloween haunted house it has all the hallmarks of a classic haunted house. But for all of its gotchas and gimmicks, Halloween of horrors will surely not disappoint. Younger kids may find it unsettling, but the psychological thrills are fairly mild. What is a Halloween without a walk thru haunted house?!
Roving performers and characters
Adelaide Halloween Spooktacular's roving performers are dressed for the occasion so make sure you bring your camera along to get a photo of some of halloween's popular characters. Meet and Greet characters include: Boo the Ghost, Count Dracula, Mavis, Johnny, Frankenstein's Monster, Sully, Mike and many more…..
Free face painting or temporary tattoo
If you would like to choose to get your face painted or a temporary tattoo you can at the stand.
This is all included in your ticket price... 5 Hours of Non Stop Fun for all the Family!
What’s Not Included:
- Buying food and drinks such as Popcorn, Fairy floss, Lollipops or Hot food.
- Merchandise and showbags from Adelaide Halloween Spooktacular.
- Family carnival games where you can win prizes.
- All adults and children aged 2 years and above require an entry ticket.
- Children under 2 years are FREE and do not require an entry ticket.
- Please arrive 20-30 mins before your session starts, to get the most out of your 5 hour session!
- Tickets are non refundable but are transferable to other people. Date and session time changes are not permissable.
- Refunds will not be given for change of mind, you must read all of the inclusions and be sure Adelaide Halloween Spooktacular is suitable for you and your children.
- Adelaide Halloween Spooktacular is an all ages event for young and old. Amusement rides are suitable for children, and adults can ride with children on some suitable rides.
-*Plus booking fee