About So you think you can Google?
Do you struggle to find new content for your lessons?
Do you get back the same work back from your students?
Do you ever get past the first page of Google?
Do you spend far too long looking through links that are not relevant to your search?
In this 2hr Teachers Workshop on Wednesday 24 April (2nd week of the schools holiday) you will Learn:
- How to condense Google for targeted searches
- How to research information like you have never researched before!
- Find amazing lesson content / plans
- How to teach students to take ownership of their learning
- Getting you and your students past the first page of Google
- Save hours of Google searching time!
The Workshop is suitable for:
- All Teachers
- Graduate Teachers
- Relief Teachers
"A game changer!"
"Wow, I never knew you could do that!"
"Why wasn't I taught this at Uni?