About Tot n’ Terrier
Want the best way to celebrate an event with your pawsome best friend?
Attend the Tot n’ Terrier fun event and spend an amazing afternoon of full of dogs, pizza, live music and (for adults) a gin experience!
Your ticket includes activities for your dog, an animal behaviour school, a veterinarian, a groomer, a doggie bag, a kennel, and an opportunity to purchase local products and treats.
Your ticket also includes activities for you, a glass of gin, a 10” pizza from Pizze in Giro and music by Jazz it Up featuring the charismatic and charming Willy Metzer and the beautiful vocal powerhouse Sarah Lloyde.
Bring your dog on a leash and, if you want to purchase local products and treats at the event, don’t forget to bring cash.
Adelaide Hills Distillery will be on hand to discuss their international award winning range of gins and local producers of pet products also will be on hand to discuss their products, services and treats.
Loads of prizes to be won.
Proudly supported by:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All attendees agree:
⁃ to abide by the rules of the event organisers, 22 Too Pty Ltd; and
⁃ that neither the organisers nor the owners of the venue for this event, St. Andrews School shall be responsible for any injury during the event irrespective of the cause of the injury.
1. No person under the age of 18 years may not attend the event unless they are accompanied by a responsible adult.
2. Adults are responsible for the conduct of their children.
3. Children must not approach a dog without the dog owner’s permission.
4. For the safety dogs, items such as bikes, scooters, rollerblades and skateboards are not permitted.
5. There is a limit of one dog per paid registrant.
6. Dogs that are at least 6 months old, well behaved and sociable with other dogs are welcome.
7. Dogs must be on a leash at all times - we recommend a 6-foot non-retractable leash.
8. Dog owners are responsible for the conduct and behavior of their dogs at all times.
9. Dog owners must carry a poop bag and clean up after their dog should their dog defecate. (We shall supply poop bags and ensure that sanitisers and rubbish containers are available during the event).
10. Dogs must be registered, vaccinated and wear a Dog Registration Disc.
11. The following prescribed breeds must have a muzzle, capable of preventing biting, securely fixed over their mouth - American Pit Bull Terrier, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Presa Canario (Dog and Cat Management Act 1995 South Australia).
12. Dogs on heat are not permitted during the event.
13. Cats, or any other animals who may be at risk around dogs, are not permitted during the event.
14. Kindly do not bring dogs that may cause damage to the venue or may be a danger to other dogs or their owners.
15. You authorise the organisers to remove an antisocial dog should the need arise. If possible, we shall seek your assistance and that of the veterinarian before removing your dog.
A veterinarian and EMT will be on hand to help canines or humans, in the unlikely event of an injury or emergency.
*Plus booking Fee