About Summer Iron Classic
PLEASE NOTE: This event has been postponed from Sunday 10 January 2021 to Sunday 21 March 2021. If you already have your ticket, no further action is required as your tickets will still be valid for this new date. We look forward to seeing you in March!
Warilla-Barrack Point Surf Life Saving Club is very proud to present the Summer Iron Classic.
An exciting and challenging M-Course Ironman event open to competitors from U10’s to opens.
With over $15000 worth of prizes, make sure you get your registration in before the close-off date to avoid disappointment. All entries received by 10th December 2020 will receive a free Summer Iron Classic T-shirt.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competitors must be at the competing age of U10+ and hold appropriate swim proficiency assessments.
- Competitors are only permitted to compete in their correct age groups.
- All competitors must be registered and financial members of a surf club of SLSA.
- Club caps must be worn.
- Pink hi-vis rashie compulsory.
- All competitors to be marked with their age group and be wearing the allocated silicone wristband.
- No outside assistance or individual escorts allowed.
- Competitors not rounding all the markers will be disqualified.
- Any disputes to be presented to the carnival referee.
- The course and/or location may be subject to change depending on conditions on the day.
Should this be the case, details will be placed on our website and in the FaceBook event.
- Should minimum numbers not be achieved in any of the events, these races will be cancelled. Athletes will be notified 24 hours before the event and entry fees will be reimbursed.
- All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE should the carnival be cancelled due to circumstances outside of our control.
- Lucky door prizes and prizes for the podium winners will be presented at the conclusion of the carnival.
*Plus Booking Fee