About YOU HAVE A VOICE SUMMIT 2019
A transformational five day event at the most luxurious villa in Port Douglas. You Have A Voice goes deeper than singing and delves right into who you are, your identity, your dreams and goals, and how to use your gifts to their fullest expression.
- Beautiful luxury accommodation
- Private swimming pool
- Three fully catered breakfasts and dinners
- Surprise welcome gift
- One free day to relax by the pool all day or to explore the great barrier Reef and surrounding areas – your choice.
- Daily Group Voice, Creative, Coaching, Hot Seat and Clarity Sessions
- Powerful Coaching Sessions for your 2019 to be set for victory
- Final Dinner Celebration – each person will sing two songs live OR speak and share something of value
- A mixture of pure relaxation and discipline
- Closing reflection and gratitude ceremony/future focus plan
- Get ready and get set for your best year ever!
The program is carefully designed and crafted. It is unashamedly transformational, as in, you will be positioned at a whole new level at the completion of the program. The deeper dreams and desires that you are yet to attain will have a chance to come to the surface and shine as real possibilities after you work through whatever is blocking you. It is time to be brave!
You Have A Voice!
Your Coach: Simone Waddell is one of Australia’s Top Contemporary Jazz Artists. She has conducted thousands of voice lessons over twenty – five years and is one of the leading vocal workshop facilitators in Sydney. Simone was the first Australian to receive a scholarship to one of the world’s top music schools, Berklee, and was the first jazz vocalist to ever attain a Research Masters Degree from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
Simone was also awarded $20,000 as the winner of the Nescafe Big Break. She has performed in Japan, USA, China, Europe, New Zealand, and Australia, toured with Grammy nominated artist Taylor Dayne, been the Opening Act for one of her favourite jazz singers Vince Jones, and has released four albums, two EPs, and multiple singles. Her music videos have over half a million views online.
Her recent work includes mentoring the globally recognised Watoto Children’s Choir in Uganda, numerous performances at Parliament House, and being an ambassador for Messenger Rescue to assist bringing freedom to those trapped in sex trafficking.
Simone is a powerful singer, songwriter and voice coach who has transformed countless lives.