About 2021 Harts Range Races
The Harts Range Amateur Race Club is pleased to present the 74th Harts Range Races this NT Picnic Day Weekend
Only 215km NE from Alice of which 210km is now sealed, making the trip to Harts Range/Atitjere even easier. A perfect weekend away from town to enjoy some great bush sports and family fun!
Rodeo| Unregistered Horse Racing | Family Sports Day | Fashions on the Field | Evening Dances |Damper Classic |Kids Scavenger Hunt | Talent Quest | Campdrafting | Gymkhana |
Tickets - Adult $40.00*
- Kids under 16 Free
You will need to present your ticket at the gate – either printed or on your phone, to receive your wristband.
Ticket includes Entry for 4 days of camping and amenities. (from Friday to Monday)
- Non powered camp sites – showers and toilets provided
- No reserved sites
- Canteen on site to keep you fed and watered during the day
- Limited Mobile Service
- BYO -alcohol & ice (more Ice available at canteen)
- Firewood (campfires permitted)
- Preferred payment method EFTPOS across the weekend. HOWEVER, please bring cash as a backup (due to limited mobile coverage)
- Dogs (must be tied up at all times)
So grab your swags and your mates and head on out to the 74th Harts Range Races.
For the most up to date information head to our Facebook Event.
*Plus booking fee