About 2019 AASCF NSW STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
The AASCF State Championships Series is where the best of NSW's All Star Cheer and Dance teams in all ages, genres and levels compete for the State Title.
AASCF STATE CHAMPIONSHIP OFFERS:
• Gorgeous 1st to 5th place trophies
• Participation medals for all athletes
• Grand Champion Banners in every level & style excluding Novice, Adult, Open level 1, Stunt and Dance Doubles.
• Placing Medals for all athletes to 3rd place in all divisions
• Our standard professional and International judging team & score cards
• Pinnacle bids for all Dance styles and all Cheer levels
• Free professional photos & videos for all athletes and coaches
• State series is the only way to qualify STUNT & DANCE DOUBLES for Nationals
• Child: 5-14yrs
• Child: Under 5yrs are free and do not require a ticket
• Family Pass: 2 Adults / 2 Children 5-14yrs (No concession)
• Concession: Senior/Pensioner or Healthcare Card only - Valid ID to be shown on entry
Please note there is NO STUDENT CONCESSION
Please limit the number of bags to be brought on site as 100% bag checks will be completed on entry and re-entry.
FRIDAY 13 SEPTEMBER: 3.00pm
SATURDAY 14 SEPTEMBER: 7.00am
SUNDAY 15 SEPTEMBER: 7.00am