About AASCF QLD Winterfest Cheer & Dance Championships 2021
Each competition season, you spend countless hours preparing your squad, practicing your skills and perfecting your routine. We want you to know - we're working just as hard on our events as you are on your routines. You deserve the best competition experience out there...and our staff want to give it to you with the AASCF 2021 QLD Winterfest Cheer & Dance Championship!
TICKETS MUST BE PRE-PURCHASED, NO TICKET SALES AT THE EVENT
DOORS OPEN: 7am
• Junior: 6-14yrs
• Child: 5yrs & under are free and must have a valid ticket for entry
• Family Pass: 2 Adults / 2 Juniors
• Aged Concession: Senior & Pensioner Only - Valid ID to be shown on entry
Please note there is NO STUDENT CONCESSION
COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Please maintaining physical distancing requirements at all times
- Please download the Commonwealth Government COVID-19 App prior to attending the event
Do Not Attend the event if:
i. You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
ii. You are positive for COVID-19
iii. You have travelled overseas or to a declared COVID-19 Hotspot in the previous 14 days
If you are feeling unwell, stay home and seek medical advice.
If you are unwell tickets are fully transferable if you wish to pass your ticket to someone else to use on the day. Please email email@example.com to update the attendee details.
If you are unable to attend due to illness, and have no one else to attend in your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund. Please note the refund will be subject to a refund processing fee.
*Plus booking fee