About Be Connected Digital Mentor Training, MCNT – Delivered by SWADE NT
An initiative of ASCCA, SWADE NT delivers capacity building, training and support for organisations and individuals wanting to deliver the Be Connected Program.
Be Connected is a federally funded project aimed at helping every Australian acquire the skills to get online.
Through this one day training course you will learn:
- What it means to be a Digital Mentor
- Skills to help you support people through their first steps in using computers, and ways to improve their digital skills.
- Skills to help you to support people using the Internet
- Learn about the language and techniques needed to support someone acquire digital skills and knowledge
- Learn about possible barriers that people who are new to the internet can experience.
This course will also help you to develop the skills and confidence you need to support people on a one-to-one basis, as well as helping small groups.
09:00 AM Start
11:30 AM Morning Tea
1:30 PM Lunch
3:30 PM Afternoon Tea
* Start Time is FIXED - All other times are approximate
* Lunch will be provided along with morning & afternoon tea.
PLEASE Bring your device, laptop, tablet or smart phone.