About Colour Our Coast Merchandise
Colour Our Coast is Coming! A Colourful Day for Everyone
Experience the perfect blend of exhilarating fun and tasteful colours
Our Colour Our Coast fun walk / run is part of the Lakes Festival. Get excited and be a part of the fun.
Come walk, jog or run with countless others and experience the perfect blend of fun, excitement and an amazing collection of different colours. On Sunday 10th of November 2019. The fun run commences at 8:30am at Picnic Point Reserve, The Entrance.
What’s more? We are bringing you amazing features like Bands, Colourful fun and Food trucks / Markets for Little and Big Kids alike!
You can Walk, Jog, Run or even crawl. It’s completely self-paced and untimed.
Tickets on sale now!
Race pack (Wrist Bands, Glasses, T-shirts) collection available from Monday 4th to Friday 8th - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Merch Pickup is on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th from 9am to 2pm at Picnic Point Reserve, The Entrance
Our fun walk / run has 3 different waves to choose from, Wave 1 at 10am, Wave 2 at 12pm and Wave 3 at 2pm.
Each Wave will go for 1 hr from starting time and the fun run will be complete once you have finished your personal distance of up to 5km within the hr. You can come enjoy the markets before or after the fun run!
The Markets will be on from 9am to 4pm with lots of things to do, displays to watch, local artists and more!
Check out our Colour Frenzy Event Video
TICKETING & ENTRY CONDITIONS
- All participants must have a valid ticket to access the event.
- This is an all ages event.
- The event organisers do not recommend that young children be left unattended this event.
- Carers accompanying a disabled or restricted mobility person will be admitted free in the company of the ticket holding person they are caring for. This is valid for one carer per person. Carers will receive a free racepack when showing companion card at race pack collection.
What do we have to do when we arrive?
- Before arriving have your wristband on, then when you arrive you can enjoy the markets before our warm up.
What if we can not collected Race Pack during the week?
- Please contact us and we can arrange collection on the Sunday
- We have a very limited amount of racepack collections available Sunday at the event starts . This is normally for people travelling to the event. The line up on Sunday is quite large so to make sure you can start on time and get as colourful as you can please collect during the week.
What is included in the Race Packs?
- Your race pack will include your wrist bands, glasses and t-Shirt.
- If you have ordered extra Merch online (Eg – Tutu, Cap, Sweat bands or Colour Pouches, These will be available for collection separate to your tickets.
- They will be ready for collection on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th from 9am to 2pm. With line up being crazy on Sundays we suggest collecting Saturday and coming dressed ready to go Sunday in your Merch!
Are shirts included in the Race Packs?
- Yes, When purchasing Tickets you will be asked your Shirt Size.
What are the Tutu Sizes?
- Please see our link for details on Shirt Sizes > www.colourourcoast.com.au/shirt-sizing/
What items can’t be brought into this event.
- Alcohol, this is an alcohol-free event.
- Glass - this includes glasses, bottles, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass.
- Bikes, Scooters or any wheeled type vehicle
What can be brought to this event?
- non-alcoholic drinks - this includes juice, soft drinks, sports drinks. Also, a large variety of non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
- Snacks and Food.
- Prams, Push along trike and wagons that are always in control by an adult are allowed.
Is there EFTPOS at the event?
- Yes. If you wish to purchase extras on the day head to our registration tent (unless tickets are sold out prior)
Is First Aid available?
- There will be trained First Aid personnel on site, see the main tent.
Want to come along and Volunteer?
- If you want to have fun covering people in colour and wish to volunteer to help on the day, please head over to our website and click on the “Become a Volunteer” page and follow the prompts.
- For insurance reasons must be over 13yrs old.
- All returning volunteers welcome!
What if it rains?
- In the event of scattered showers or rain on the day we will still go ahead with the event. It is even more fun in the rain! You can get wet and covered in colours and well how many times do you get a reason to run in the rain and get wet?
- In the event of Thunder/ Lighting / Storm putting people at risk of lighting at the time of the event the event will be rescheduled for a further date to be announced at the time of event. In case of rescheduling and ticket holder cannot attend new day and time the ticket holders may transfer their ticket to another person or transfer to a future event date, no refunds are given.
- If needed the decision to postpone the event will be made on event day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check the Facebook event BEFORE departing for the event for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
Where is Lost Property?
- Lost property will be kept at the main tent throughout the event and will be held by the Colour Our Coast team for three days post event.
Can lost tickets be replaced?
- For Entry Tickets please contact Eventbrite and they can reissue your ticket.
- For Merch Tickets please contact Ticketebo on 1800 381 939 or email at email@example.com for further information.
Can Tickets be shown on Smartphones?
- Please print your entry tickets to collect your race packs
- Merch tickets can be shown on your phone.
Is this a not-for-profit event?
- Yes we have 3 great charities we are working with. See www.colourourcoast.com.au/charity
Can I get a refund or Exchange?
- Entry Tickets can be refunded up until 7 days before the event.
- Merch Tickets, No, there will be no full or partial refunds on purchased tickets.
- Entry Tickets Name change is needed to transfer tickets to another person.
By purchasing, receiving or using a Race Pack and participating in the Colour Our Coast & Colour Frenzy Event you agree to the terms and conditions of the event, including if ticket is not in your name.
*Plus Booking Fee