About SummerSalt 2021 | Darwin
SummerSalt is coming to Darwin for the very first time with the outstanding line up of The Teskey Brothers, The Cat Empire, John Butler, Boy & Bear and Emily Wurramara!
A live outdoor concert series that exemplifies the great Australian outdoor summer, SummerSalt takes place in some of the most picturesque and iconic locations around the country.
On top of showcasing the best of home-grown Australian artists, it will also bring cultural attractions, in a family friendly environment, placing a very heavy emphasis on local community and sustainability.
SummerSalt aims to provide a truly unique feast for the senses - an eclectic series of concerts with a focus on these proven and beloved performers and introducing some fresh talent, creating the perfect setting to either dance with your friends or sit back and chill to the tunes. Summersalt will be a day/evening of fun in the sun with the perfect soundtrack to match.
The concert series respects the gorgeous summer settings it operates in and includes green initiatives to minimise the impact to these locations and beyond.
Darwin...get ready for some sun, salt and music!
TIMES (subject to change)
2pm: Gates Open
3.10pm–3.40pm: Emily Wurramara
4.10pm–5pm: Boy & Bear
5.30pm–6.30pm: John Butler
7pm–8pm: Teskey Brothers
8.30pm–10pm: The Cat Empire
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Patrons are permitted to bring fold up chairs or picnic blankets
- Children under 16 must have a valid child ticket and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who also holds a valid ticket
- Food and beverages will be for sale. You cannot BYO food, drinks or alcohol
- This event will proceed rain, hail or shine
- No pass outs are available at this event
- Security will search all bags upon entry
- Transport – we suggest taking public transport, Uber or taxi. There will be no event parking.
WHAT TO BRING
- Cash or credit card for bars, food and merchandise
- Fully charged phone
- Empty water bottle (not glass, metal or aluminium) to fill up at drinking water stations
- Sun protection – sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Footwear must be worn at all times (thongs are ok)
- Aerosol cans
- Alcohol or any beverages of any sort
- Cameras – no professional standard or video cameras
- Eskies or cooler bags
- Food – if you have food allergies and need to bring your own food items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission
- Glass, aluminium or steel/metal containers
- Large prams – small prams or pushers are okay
- Metal cutlery, scissors or knives of any sort
- Selfie sticks
- Umbrellas, marquees or shade tents
- Weapons or items that are deemed unsafe
- Any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer
- Children aged 3–15 years inclusive
- Must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or legal guardian
- Children's tickets are for the General Admission area only
- Children 2 years and under are free with a parent
- Children are NOT allowed into the Coconut Club
A message from Zaccaria Concerts & Touring regarding COVID-19
"We acknowledge the incredible and critical importance of ensuring the health and safety of all attendees and the broader public, and the event will proceed only if there is complete confidence it is safe to do so.
Zaccaria Concerts and Touring is in regular communications with the relevant local and state authorities and COVID-19 Safety Plans have been prepared for each individual city.
All events will be compliant with directions of each state’s Health Department.
We can assure you that we are committed to meeting the highest level of health and safety protocols for the duration of your experience from arrival to departure.
Should any of the events be unable to proceed on the original advertised date, they will be moved to their respective planned backup dates."