Evict a person or persons and remove their property from the premises for any unruly behaviour or conduct, which in their opinion is likely to cause injury to persons or damage to property. Once evicted that person or persons will be unable to attend the event from that point on and a ban for future events.
Disorderly or drunken behaviour will not be tolerated.
Illegal drugs, offensive language and excessive use of alcohol will not be tolerated.
2. The Committee’s accept no responsibility whatsoever for persons caravans, camps, motor homes or vehicles and their contents whilst they remain in the camping area
3. Consider your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum at all times (e.g. no loud music, no loud voices) No noise after 2am. All occupants have the right to enjoy the peace and quiet & have a good nights’ sleep.
4. Campers must keep their site clean and tidy. Rubbish must be suitably wrapped and deposited in the bins provided.
5. Common showers/toilets must be kept clean & tidy. Please consider other users when showering as we operate on a limited water supply.
6. Illegal drugs, offensive language and excessive use of alcohol will not be tolerated.
7. Parents are responsible for their children’s conduct and behaviour. Any unruly behaviour or conduct will not be tolerated and any damages will be the responsibility of the parents.
8. Speed limit is 10 per kilometres per hour (walking pace) around the camping areas. Lights should not be placed on high beam in the camping area.
9. Don’t drink and drive, random breath testing will be occurring around the roads and inside the grounds. It is an offence to drink and drive anywhere not just on a road.
10. No firearms or weapons of any kind are permitted on the reserve.
11. No large campfires (e.g. over 1.5 mtrs in width) are permitted within the camping grounds.
Bans from future events may be placed on unruly camp sites.
POLICE WILL ISSUE FINES FOR BEING OUTSIDE CAMPING AREA WITH OPEN ALCOHOL CONTAINERS.