About Ganmain Triathlon 2020
PLEASE REGISTER EACH PARTICIPANT INDIVIDUALLY (ie. do not complete any registration that combines 2 or more participants) THIS WILL ENSURE WE HAVE EACH REGISTRANTS DETAILS.
Open Sprint Event - $40.00 Early Bird (includes Event T-Shirt) $45.00 on the day
Sections for Individual Males, Females and a Teams Event
1km Run, 20km Cycle, 150m Swim, 5km Run
Open Team - $45.00 per team Early Bird $50.00 on the day
Junior Event - $15.00 Early Bird $20.00 on the day
9-14 Years (8 & Under by request) 500m Run, 5km Cycle, 150m Swim, 2km Run
Junior Team - $25.00 per team Early Bird $30.00 on the day
Enticer - $20.00 Early Bird $25.00 on the day
Run with Junior Event
500m Run, 5km Cycle, 150m Swim, 2km Run
Enticer Team - $25.00 Early Bird $30.00 on the day
Sub-Junior Event - $10.00
8 Years & Under
400m Run, 1.5km Cycle, 300m Run
PLEASE NOTE: Online entries close at 12pm Saturday 1st February.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
I/We agree to compete in this event on the following basis:
1. I Acknowledge that competitive triathlon involves the real risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including over exertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators or road users, and course or weather conditions to name a few.
2. I understand that I should not compete in this event unless I have trained appropriately and a medical practitioner has verified my physical condition.
3. By competing, I accept all risks flowing from my participation that could result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly I release all people associated with the conduct of the event from, and will indemnify them against, all liability (including liability for their negligence) for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
4. I consent to receiving any medical treatment that the event organisers think desirable during or after the event.
5. I consent to event organisers using my name, image and likeness, before, during or after the event for event promotional broadcasting or reporting purposes in any media.
6. Safety precautions undertaken by organisers (such as course supervision, race safety briefings, and bicycle and helmet safety checks) are a service to me and other competitors but are not a guarantee of safety.
7. I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
8. My registration is not transferable to other people. If I am unable to compete my registration fee is non refundable.
9. I agree to abide by all race rules and directions issued by the event organisers.
10. I have read this document and fully understand it.