About Holy Spirit Tuition Raffle
The Holy Spirit Parents & Friends (P&F) is encouraging parents and guardians to 'make a difference' in the education of their children and purchase a ticket in the 2020/21 Holy Spirit Tuition Raffle. All funds raised will go towards the P&F Fundraising efforts!
You could win the tuition fees paid for one student in 2021 (or Year 6 students your 2020 fees could be refunded), up to the value of $2,190^.
This is the value of the student tuition for one child. If you have other children, this does not impact the sibling fee discount.
^Please see link for full terms and conditions: https://www.holyspirit.wa.edu.au/pf-association/
The Raffle will be drawn on Friday 25th September 2020 at 9am at the final school assembly for Term 3 by our school principal Mr Veersteegen. The winner does not have to be present at the draw.
1 ticket for $50 or 2 for $100 plus BONUS ticket! Only 250 tickets are available.
Lottery Permit Number: LS215067820
Permit Holder: Steve Versteegen
Holy Spirit P&F Association
Date to be drawn: 25th September 9.00am at the School Assembly in the School Hall. Winner does not need to be present.
Terms and Conditions Lottery Permit:
The Holy Spirit Tuition Raffle 2020 (Raffle) is being conducted pursuant to lottery permit LS215067820 [issued by the Gaming & Wagering Commission Act 1987. The Permit is held by Steve Versteegen, Principal of Holy Spirit Primary School and member of the Holy Spirit P&F, on behalf of Holy Spirit Parents and Friends of Cnr Bent Street and Brompton Road (Holy Spirit Primary School) to conduct and promote the Lottery in Western Australia. Lottery Permit Holder: Steve Versteegen, Holy Spirit School Principal 08 9341 2551.
- Raffle begins: Monday 25 August 2020 at 12:00AM AWST.
- Final ticket sales close: Friday 25 September 2020 at 00.01AM AWST (unless sold out prior to this time)
- Draw date: Friday 25 September 2020 at school Assembly (to be held at 9.00AM AWST).
Terms and Conditions
- Purchasers must be 18 years or older. Tickets are $50 each (or 3 for $100). A maximum of 250 tickets will be sold.
- There is no limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased by each individual Purchaser (subject to the overall ticket limit of 250).
- Proceeds from the sale of the Raffle tickets will go towards the Holy Spirit P&F fundraising fund.
- The winner will be notified in writing and the names of the winner may be published in SEQTA on 25th September 2020.
- Holy Spirit P&F may use a prize winner's details for promotional purposes. By purchasing a Raffle ticket, the Purchaser agrees that if the Purchaser is a prize winner, the Purchaser will participate in reasonable media activities concerning the Raffle draw and to photographs or video of the winner being used for the Holy Spirit P&F marketing and promotional activities (both in print and on the internet).
- The Raffle draw is subject to a required minimum number of tickets being sold, as determined by Holy Spirit P&F. If the required minimum number of tickets are not sold by the closing date, the Raffle will be cancelled and all monies refunded in full to Purchaser, subject to the approval of and any conditions imposed by the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor WA.
- Assuming all tickets are sold, each ticket has a 1 in 250 chance of winning the prize. The prize value is $2,190 in Tuition Fees Only, for the 2021 (or 2020 for a Year 6 winner only) WA school year.
- The sum of $2,190 (Tuition Fees) will be credited to the 2021 account of the winner's choosing or for Year 6 students ONLY may have their 2020 school fee refunded. The account must be that of a student attending Holy Spirit Primary School in 2020/21.
- The prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the draw date (by 25 September 2021) by notifying Steve Versteegen, Principal of Holy Spirit School & member of Holy Spirit P&F of the winner's intention to redeem the prize.
- Unused balances cannot be redeemed for cash and are not refundable in any portion.
- If the winner so chooses, the prize may be donated to the College for contribution to the Holy Spirit P&F fund to be allocated at the Holy Spirit P&F’s discretion.
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable in cash.
Conduct of Draw
The prize draw will be conducted by Steve Versteegen, Principal of Holy Spirit Primary School at the Assembly on 25 September 2020, Holy Spirit Primary School, Cnr Bent Street and Brompton Road, City Beach by means of a barrel draw. Unclaimed prizes will be dealt with in accordance with the procedures set out in the Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987 (WA).
Refunds can only be processed prior to the date of the prize draw. Requests for refunds will need written approval of the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor WA. This process may take a number of weeks. Refunds cannot be issued after the prize draws.
Where it is lawful to do so, these Terms and Conditions may be updated to address any errors or to clarify information and re-published online at https://www.holyspirit.wa.edu.au/pf-association/ or otherwise as required by the requirements of the Permit or the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor WA.
Tickets must not be purchased by the Lottery Permit Holder. During the conduct of a draw, if the Holy Spirit P&F (or delegate) conducting the draw determines that the Lottery Permit Holder is a prize winner, then the relevant prize will be re-drawn. If the Holy Spirit P&F (or delegate) determines after the conclusion of the draw but before a prize has been collected that the Lottery Permit Holder is a prize winner, then the excluded purchaser will not be entitled to collect the prize.
The decision of the Holy Spirit P&F (or delegate) will be final and binding.
By participating in Holy Spirit P&F Tuition Raffle 2020, you are deemed to accept the Terms and Conditions set out in this document.
All enquiries should be directed Samantha Cheesman Telephone: 0406 003 440 Post address: 23 Tandarra Place Wembley Downs Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Plus booking fee