About HR Essentials | Alfred Cove
Jackie Watt has extensive human resource experience, is a regular member on teaching and non-teaching recruitment panels within Western Australia and presenter at schools and various associations.
These workshop sessions will assist you in determining effective methods of utilising your human resource skills to successfully recruit, support and work with staff.
1. Running an effective merit selection process - will identify what is involved from start to finish and how to provide individualised feedback to support each applicant.
2. Staff Induction and Mandatory Training – we will review policies that govern this, understand the mandatory training staff need to complete and resources to support new employees.
3. Staff Code of Conduct – what constitutes code of conduct and how can staff acknowledge this?
4. Awards and Agreements – we will review and interpret entitlements for school support staff, including staff returning to work after periods of unpaid leave.
5. Calculating RDO’s – how are these calculated for cleaners during vacation cleaning and what gardeners are entitled to?
6. Effective Planning and Time Management – planning for 2020 and identifying ways in which to do this in a busy environment.
7. Records Management – what needs to be kept or archived; including how to record archival and disposal documentation.
All stationery, handouts and morning/afternoon tea is provided.
For more information please contact Jackie on 0429 166 897 or firstname.lastname@example.org