About Kapunda Rodeo 2019
Kapunda Rodeo is held in Kapunda only 50 minutes north of Adelaide. Last year saw 5000 people enjoy the spectacular of rodeo under lights. Come and enjoy great family entertainment, with not only the Rodeo but, a fantastic Kids Zone which has side shows, petting zoo, face painting, rides as well as a mechanical bull. All of your favourite treats will be available including Soft Serve, Cool Cones, Liquorice, and much more.
Full Bar facilities available, plenty of food variety available including Gourmet Kransky, Steak Sandwiches, Yiros, Squid, Hot Donuts, Strawberries and Cream and much more.
The rodeo will finish around 10:00pm and then the Barking Ants will play until midnight.
Don’t forget to check out our great new promotional gear as well as get your 2019 hat/ear tag.
ATM facilities available on site.
Camping available on a first in best dressed basis.
- Strictly No Glass or BYO alcohol on the site including car parks.
- Please note all vehicles entering the premises will be subject to a vehicle search.
- No dogs allowed except for special needs dogs.
- You may bring your own chair.
- Please follow the directions of the carpark attendants.