About Keith Diesel and Dirt Derby 2020
Keith Diesel & Dirt Derby is proudly brought to you by the hard working committee of the Keith & Tintinara District Show Society.
The committee are pleased to continue to bring an event of such size and prestige to our district, with many exciting attractions locked in for 2020. We are thrilled to have extra mid-air action at the Derby this year, with Australian Aerobatic Champion Chris Sperou and former Air Force Fighter Pilot Jim Whalley, showcasing amazing displays in our skies. Our unique O‘Connor’s Case IH & Murray Mallee Machinery Header Demo Derby will again be a crowd pleaser, along with a Car Demo Derby event and the V8 Superboats flying around the Spitwater Arena!
Old favourites are back; Central Header Parts Modified Tractor Pull, jump cars, ute competitions, classic car display, Moto X, Centurion Tank Demo or escape the dirt at “The Pavilion” a fabulous rest area for adults and kids. Back in 2020 are the very popular and awesome Ultimate Helicopter Rides to see the action from above and plenty of exciting action on the main arena. Stay with us for the night with a band pumping out great tunes til midnight.
Come for the weekend with inexpensive camping - available Friday and Saturday nights. Or book your local accommodation early as it books out quickly! Definitely a family friendly event with something for everyone!! We look forward to seeing you there…
See map below for camping grounds.
There are two Camping areas available in 2020,
Family Camping Area in addition to our General Camping Area. Both camping areas have toilet facilities available. Showers are available on the showgrounds but will need a ticket to enter. The Family Camping Area will be $20 per site.
The Family Camping area is situated to the South of the Event Venue, only a short walk from the main entrance. We have over 350 designated camping sites in this area that can be reserved via Ticketebo prior to the event. One camping ticket will be limited to 1 caravan or trailer, 1 vehicle and maximum of 6 persons per site. Parking is available outside the grounds, adjacent to the camping area for extra vehicles.
The General Camping Zone is not able to be booked and will work on a first in first serve basis. These sites will be limited to 6 persons and will be charged at $15 per night on arrival.
No Campfires are permitted as fire restrictions are still in place and large fines will be imposed.
Campers will be allowed to have own food and alcohol (cans only) in the campgrounds. Campers must understand that they are camping at own risk and the committee takes no responsibility for their belongings.
Both Camping zones will be under the same terms and Conditions of entry which can be found on our Website and the gate, including a noise curfew of 10pm.
NO alcohol will be allowed through the showground gates.
Committee would like campers to ensure they are within these zones as to not disturb the residents of the area.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Management reserves the right to refuse entry and to also remove any person behaving inappropriately.
2. Persons must obey all signs, notices and directions given by the Management whilst at the Showground.
3. All entry tickets are non- refundable but are transferable to other people.
4. Children under 5 years old are FREE and do NOT require a ticket.
5. Children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an adult as there are licensed premises at the venue.
6. You must be at least 18 years old to consume liquor on these premises. Persons suspected of being under the age of 18 may be required to provide proof of age.
7. Patrons will NOT be permitted to bring any alcohol, glass items or any other items as determined by the Management that may cause injury or public nuisance into the venue
8. Management reserves the right to inspect all bags upon entering and exiting the venue.
9. No commercial photography, filming or recording is permitted without prior permission and official media pass from the organising committee.
10. All ticket holders understand they may be filmed or photographed while attending this event.
11. There will be PLENTY of food and beverages available around the grounds with a fully licensed bar.
12. Any animals need to be secured at all times in the camping area and are not permitted in the showgrounds
13. This is an outdoor event bring along a hat and sunscreen if needed.
*Plus Booking Fee
¹ Camping Friday-Sunday. Maximum of 6 people including 1 Caravan or Trailer and 1 vehicle per camp site