About Motul Pirelli Australian Superbike Championship (ASBK) // Rd 7
The Australian Superbike Championship is back to Sydney Motorsport Park for the 2019 FINAL ROUND, November 2-3 2019.
Champions will be crowned as all classes are yet to be determined heading into the Sydney Round.
2017 was the last time ASBK hit the bitumen in Sydney and the riders are ready to duel it out for the number one spot. The Kawasaki Superbike action has been non-stop in 2019 and Sydney Motorsport Park is the place to be!
Mike Jones has been strong and determined on the Ducati all year. His consistency and excellent riding have held him at the number one spot for a few rounds, but will he be able to call himself the Australian Superbike Champion again?
Speaking of consistency, Cru Halliday instantly comes to mind, with multiple podium finishes in 2019 Halliday sits second in the Championship. Although he hasn’t seen a Race or Round win, Halliday is only 11.5 points behind Jones heading into the Penultimate round. Could this be Cru and Yamaha’s year for a victory?
Pre-Phillip Island Maxwell is sitting 5th in the Championship, but all ASBK fans know how strong the Wayne Train is at the Island. Maxwell is still a strong front runner for a 2019 Championship.
Staring, Herfoss and Waters all sit within range of a Championship in 2019 and it will all unfold at Sydney Motorsport Park!
The jam-packed weekend also includes action from Supersport, Supersport 300, YMF R3 Cup along with Motorcycling Australia’s premier junior road racing academy, the bLU cRU Oceania Junior Cup.
Superbike Masters will debut their first New South Wales Round with ASBK as the historic bikes take to the track to put on a show!
Champions will be crowned in every class. This is a weekend NOT TO MISS!
The action and excitement doesn't stop on the track, with the chance to meet your favourite riders and grab an autograph! Win your chance to get on the back of a superbike with a pillion ride! Grab a bargain at Trade Alley! Introduce the kids to motorbike riding at bLU cRU Mini Moto Experience which is free for kids to Come n Try!
Visit the Spectator Information page for all the details for Race Weekend including schedule, parking details, maps, and more!
Early Bird and Online Weekend Adult and Concession tickets purchased before Thursday, 31 October at 11:59 PM will receive a Pit Lane Walk during Sunday’s lunch break. See behind the scenes and get close to all your favourite riders.
Early Bird Ticket Sales end 15 October 2019! Be sure to buy your tickets today!
- Friday – Practice Day – Free Entry
- Children 15 years and under are free
- All tickets include entry into the pit paddock
- Early Bird and Online Weekend Adult and Concession tickets purchased before Thursday, 31 October at 11:59 PM will receive a Pit Lane Walk during Sunday’s lunch break. Details will be sent via email prior to the event. Children 15 years and under can accompany adults who have purchased a valid ticket.
- 10% group discount applicable to 1-day Adult and 2-day Adult tickets for purchases of 10+ tickets (must be done in one transaction of minimum 10 tickets). Group discount is not applicable to Concession Tickets or Early Bird Tickets
- ¹Concession applies to current Defence Force, Pension/Aged, Disability, Carer and Student card holders.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable but are transferable to other people.
Make sure you follow @asbk on Instagram and like us on Facebook @asbk and visit www.asbk.com.au to stay up to date with everything ASBK.
*Plus Booking Fee