TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. I consent and agree that the Muddy Colour Run and/or their team, agents, representatives or volunteers may take photographs or digital recordings of me as a participant during this event and use these in any and all means for training or promotional purposes. I waive any rights, claims or interest and I understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration.
2. I acknowledge that the Muddy Colour Run is a physical activity and it carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. I hereby assume the risks of participating in the Muddy Colour Run. I waive, release and discharge from any and all claims, losses or liabilities for death, personal injury, partial or permanent disability, property damage, medical or hospital bills, theft or damages of any kind which arise out of or relate to my participation in or travelling to and from the Muddy Colour Run.
3. I certify that I am physically fit enough to be able to complete the obstacle course and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified health professional.
4. I hereby authorise any licensed physician, emergency medical technician, hospital or other medical or health care facility (Medical Provider) to treat myself for the purpose of attempting to treat or relieve any injuries arising out of or relating to the Muddy Colour Run. I authorise such Medical Provider/s to perform all procedures deemed medically advisable in attempting to treat or relieve such injuries.
5. Due to the colour content and health and safety of the event, it is weather permitting. Extreme weather conditions may cause the event to be cancelled or modified. I acknowledge that in the case of extreme weather conditions and the Muddy Colour Run having to be cancelled or postponed, that any associated costs paid in registration are not refundable but could possibly be transferred to a later date.
6. I acknowledge that if I choose not to attend the Muddy Colour Run for any reason including but not limited to, change of mind, personal circumstances, injury or scheduling conflicts that I understand that all fees and associated costs paid in registration for the Muddy Colour Run are not refundable.
7. I acknowledge that this is a smoke, drug and alcohol free event and confirm I will abide to these conditions. I also acknowledge that this is a family friendly event and confirm that I will ensure my behaviour is in line with such an event. I understand that if my behaviour is deemed to be outside of any of the above parameters that I will be immediately asked to leave the Muddy Colour Run.
8. This Waiver and Terms & Conditions document shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
9. By purchasing tickets I certify that I agree to all the terms and conditions of entry to the Muddy Colour Run. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract and I agree to it of my own free will.
10. If I am purchasing tickets for a minor/s, I hereby acknowledge that I execute and agree to all the Terms & Conditions listed for said minor/s. I represent that I have the legal capacity and authority to act for and on behalf of any minor/s included in my ticket purchasing for the Muddy Colour Run and I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Muddy Colour Run and/or their team, agents, representatives or volunteers for any claims made of liabilities assessed against them as a result of any insufficiency of my legal capacity or authority to act for and on the behalf of the said minor/s in the execution of this Consent.