About Noonamah Tavern Rodeo: RODEO 1, 2021
The Noonamah Tavern Rodeo is back Saturday May 22
Entry is strictly online only through Ticketebo with limited tickets available for both General Entry and VIP packages.
Gates open at 5:30pm, Rodeo kicks off at 6pm
Come along for some action-packed fun and see it all happen!
Bull Riding, Saddle Bronc's, Freestyle motocross, Mechanical Bull, live Band.
There is free camping northern side of the Tavern please follow signs upon arrival.
For all other accommodation please call the Caravan Park Ph 0407567899
This is Fully Catered Event No Eskies, No Food, No Glass
Gates will be closed at 10pm sharp if you leave the Rodeo after this time you won’t be able to get back in.
WHAT TO BRING & WHAT NOT TO BRING
- This is Fully Catered event definitely No Eskies - No Food - No Glass - No Pets - Strictly No BYO Alcohol.
- General mobile phone camera's and point and shoot type Cameras are allowed and encouraged so you can remember those magical moments.
- NO video cameras or professional camera set-ups with detachable lens type Camera's or telephoto lenses.
There is free camping northern side of the tavern please follow signs upon arrival.
For all other accommodation please call the Caravan park Ph 0407567899
- ¹Concession pricing applies to Pensioners, Seniors, Tertiary Students & government issued Health Care Card holders. Please present your valid concession card at the entry gate.
- *Plus booking fee
- Silver VIP tickets is for the grand stand directly under the big screen TV this elevated platform gives you a close and personal view of the action!
- Platinum VIP tickets gives you the ultimate access to both the Silver VIP area and the upper main grandstand where the DJ Truck is located which gives you the experience of seeing the full rodeo from above including seeing the action from behind the chutes as each cowboy prepares for each ride.
- Please note VIP tickets includes drinks & nibbles for the duration of the rodeo approx 4 hours RSA and Licensing laws apply
In case of event cancellation due to any unforeseen circumstances 48hrs prior to the event, the tickets will be credited to the next rodeo date in the ticket holders name or fully refunded back to the ticket holder.