About Noonamah Tavern Rodeo: RODEO 2, 2023
The Noonamah Tavern Rodeo is back bigger than ever. Action-packed for the whole family. Entry is strictly online only through Ticketebo with limited tickets available for both general admission and corporate packages.
Gates open at "5:30pm" kicks off at 6pm
Bull Riding, Saddle Bronc's, Freestyle motocross, live entertainment The Lance Friend Band
There is free camping northern side of the Tavern please follow signs upon arrival.
For all other accommodation please call the Caravan Park Ph 0407567899
THIS IS A FULLY CATERED EVENT – SORRY NO BYO ANYTHING
Gates will be closed at 10pm sharp if you leave the Rodeo after this time you will not be able to get back in.
WHAT TO BRING & WHAT NOT TO BRING
- THIS IS A FULLY CATERED EVENT – SORRY NO BYO ANYTHING. Definitely No Eskies - No Food - No Glass - No Pets - Strictly No BYO Alcohol.
- General mobile phone camera's and point and shoot type Cameras are allowed and encouraged so you can remember those magical moments.
- NO video cameras or professional camera set-ups with detachable lens type Camera's or telephoto lenses.
- There will be an ATM on site.
There is free camping northern side of the tavern please follow signs upon arrival.
For all other accommodation please call the Caravan park Ph 0407567899
- Child: 5yrs & under are free but must have a valid ticket for entry.
- ¹Concession pricing applies to Pensioners, Seniors, Tertiary Students & government issued Health Care Card holders. Please present your valid concession card at the entry gate.
- *Plus booking fee
- Silver VIP tickets is for the grand stand directly under the big screen TV this elevated platform gives you a close and personal view of the action!
- Please note VIP tickets includes drinks & nibbles for the duration of the rodeo approx 4 hours RSA and Licensing laws apply
In case of event cancellation due to any unforeseen circumstances 48hrs prior to the event, the tickets will be credited to the next rodeo date in the ticket holders name or fully refunded back to the ticket holder.