About Sydney Airport Airside Adventure for NSW Kids in Need
ONLINE TICKETING HAS NOW CLOSED. For any further enquiries please contact the Event Organiser.
Sydney Airport is excited to support the NSW Kids in Need Foundation by hosting a Sydney Airside Adventure on Saturday 15th September 2018.
Unlike any other experience, guests will gain an insight into how an airport operates in this unique behind-the-scenes bus tour!
Hosted by Sydney Airport volunteer tour guides, guests will be shown our international and domestic precincts as well as the full length of our main runway. From this vantage point, guests will see a hub of activity including taxiing, departing and arriving aircraft – seeing how people from 800 businesses come together to ensure the smooth operation of the airport.
The 1.5 hour Airside Adventure is a unique opportunity to step into the world of aviation and see the exciting activity that occurs 365 days of the year!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Guests are encouraged to bring their cameras as we will be stopping at specific locations on the way.
- It is advised to wear closed toe shoes, pants and sunglasses.
- Please bring minimal items on this tour as there are no lockers to store your items for the duration of the event.
- The Tour Meeting point is at Gate 47 in the Sydney Domestic Terminal T2.
- The Domestic Train Station is the closest train station.
- Validated airport parking is also available for those that wish to drive.
START OF TOUR:
- You will be boarding the tour bus from Gate 47 located at the end of Pier A (Virgin Pier) at Terminal 2, Sydney DOMESTIC Airport.
- You should enter and transit through the terminal the same as if they were boarding a plane!
- Please allow time to go through Airport Security.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this tour wheelchair access is unavailable. Guests only over the age of 12 are permitted and all minors must accompanied by a parent/guardian.
*plus booking fee