About NT Fight Series III
DARWIN! WE ARE BACK!
Lukphinong Muaythai is beyond excited to be bringing NT Fight Series back in 2021, for the third of it's kind this dry season on SATURDAY 10th JULY 2021!!
Playing host to our favourite local fighters, as well and National, International and World Title holders as they fight it out for National, State and NT Fight Series Titles. This will be the first of its kind in the Northern Territory after the world shut down!
Renowned for producing our high end fight promotions and competitive undercard bouts sure to be full of action, we are set for yet another action packed evening only this time, BIGGER and BOLDER!
We are proud to be backed by the World Boxing Council and WAKO Australia, sanctioning the show once again!
Important Ticketing Notes:
- ALL Seating is General Admission - please ensure your group arrives together if you are wishing to sit together.
Tickets are strictly limited due to reduced capacity requirements.
How will you make the event as safe as possible for attendees?
The event organisers have a COVID-19 Event Safely Plan in place and will follow the guidelines set out by the Department of Health.
How can patrons assist?
• We encourage patrons to download the COVIDSafe App to assist in contact tracing.
• We ask that if you are feeling unwell or displaying COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, sore throat or tiredness) to not attend the event.
• Practice social distancing by keeping 1.5 meters between you and a person not known to you and keeping close contact to under 15 minutes.
• Practice hand hygiene by washing your hands or using hand sanitiser.
Can lost tickets be replaced?
No. Once the ticket sale is processed the purchase is final. While obviously we sympathize with you if you lose your ticket, we are unable to reissue. Even if we have a record of your purchase, we cannot be certain that other less scrupulous members of the public will not use the ticket. Please treat your ticket like cash, as they are irreplaceable.
What if I purchase tickets from a third party?
The official ticketing agency for this event is Ticketebo. Validity of your Tickets can only be ensured by purchasing the Tickets directly from this Authorised Seller.
Invalid or fake tickets are tickets that do not allow you admission to an Event (for example, because there are multiple versions of the same Ticket or the tickets are not genuine).
Tickets purchased through third parties such as Viagogo, Ebay, Gumtree, Facebook, etc are done so at the customers own risk. Fraudulent tickets will not be honoured
Can I get a refund or Exchange?
No refunds or exchanges except as required by and/or specified by the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice.
If you are asked to leave the event for any reason or you choose to leave for any reason you will not be entitled to a refund.
What items can’t be brought into this event.
• No BYO alcohol, soft drinks and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted.
• No illicit drugs are permitted.
• No glass, knives, weapons, lasers, fireworks, umbrellas, prams, bulky items (such as eskies, sunshades, tents, tables) or animals are permitted.
• No outside food is to be brought into the venue.
• Offensive clothing
What's your stance on antisocial behaviour?
We have a Zero Tolerance approach for any antisocial, aggressive, dangerous or intimidating behaviour, vandalism, theft, underage drinking, supply of alcohol to minors, consumption and possession of any illicit substances. Any of these activities will result in immediate eviction from the venue.
Is there an ATM and EFTPOS at the event?
There will be an ATM at the event. Eftpos facilities will only be available at the front gate to purchase entry tickets.
Is First Aid available?
There will be a First Aid available with trained First Aid personnel on site.
PATRON TICKETING & ENTRY CONDITIONS
• All patrons must have a valid ticket to access the event.
• This is an ALL Ages Event.
• The promoter recommends any children under 18 years of age who attend the event must be accompanied by a ticket holding guardian.
• The only forms of valid photo ID that will be accepted for persons wishing to drink alcohol are a current Australian driver’s licence, a current passport or a current state issued proof of age card.
• The promoter reserves the right to refuse any patron without appropriate identification.
• Every person entering the event will receive a wristband/stamp if this wristband/stamp is removed for any reason you will be removed from the event or you will need to purchase an admission ticket.
VENUE TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The right to refuse entry is reserved.
• Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or out of the Venue.
• Anyone found to be supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Venue and will possibly face criminal charges.
• Smoking is only permitted in marked designated smoking areas.
• The Promoter and the Venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the premises.
• As members of the audience, ticket holders’ consent to being included in photos, sound and live video recordings that can be used by the promoter approved media outlets for promotion of the event.
• It is a condition of entry that all patrons agree not to behave in a manner that interferes with the enjoyment of other patrons. Promoters and Security reserve the right to eject any person contravening this.
• In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives.
*Plus booking fee