About Peninsula Snapper Challenge 2020
The Peninsula Snapper Challenge is a community based, sustainable fishing tournament with an emphasis on participation, enjoyment of angling and the option of catch and release fishing.
The competition commences at 12.01am on Saturday November 21st and final competition entries must be submitted by 6.00pm on Sunday November 29th while you fish Westernport & Port Phillip Bay.
Entries are submitted using a qualifying photograph sent from your smartphone to Challenge HQ. There is no restriction of the number of entries you can send.
If you catch a longer snapper, send another photo!
Trophies will be awarded for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd longest snapper for Open, Kayak & Junior sections.
There are many other prizes to be won via random draw during the presentation.
Full Rules and Conditions: https://www.peninsulasnapperchallenge.com/rules-and-conditions
• All entrants must comply with the current fishing regulations of the State of Victoria.
• Observation of all marine safety issues, including weather conditions is the responsibility of entrants.
• The event will not be cancelled due to weather conditions.
• There will be no refund for cancelled entries.
• Observe all Covid-19 restrictions and laws.