About Leading Peacefully Through Challenge
Make 21st November a day to stop, reflect and learn new ways of dealing with life’s challenges
Morning Workshop 9.30am-12.30pm:
From Mindfull to Mindful!
A three hour fun, interactive workshop aimed at developing tools and strategies to live a more meaningful life in the present moment. It is particularly useful for:
- Business leaders and owners dealing with the challenges, busyness and stress of today’s world
- Leaders who want to develop their ‘psychological flexibility’, and live more by their values and strengths
- Anyone who wants to learn more effective ways of dealing with life’s challenges.
You will walk away from the workshop with:
- Tips, tools and strategies to respond more effectively to life’s challenges
- Practical knowledge on how to use your values and strengths to realise your legacy
- An understanding of why being kind and self-accepting is important to ‘success’
- Keys to noticing, understanding and dealing with stress, anger and anxiety
- An Action Plan based on your values and what’s important to you.
Afternoon Workshop 1.30pm-4.30pm
Resolving Conflict – Gaining a peace of mind!
A three-hour practical workshop on Conflict for anyone who wants to get better at understanding and resolving conflict. It is particularly useful for:
- Those finding workplace conflict time-consuming, frustrating and costly to resolve
- People wanting to build their own skill in resolving conflict
- Workplaces where workload pressures and stress (can) lead to misunderstandings, interpersonal conflict and potentially disrespectful behaviour
- HR and Well-Being professionals wanting a practical tool for understanding and resolving workplace conflict.
You will walk away from the workshop with a greater understanding of:
- Your own conflict style and how it impacts on your personal and professional life
- What pushes your buttons and why
- Choices you have when faced with conflict situations
- What you want to happen and don’t want to happen when ‘resolving’ conflict
- Building safe and respectful workplaces
- How to have and practice having a constructive conversation.