About SCIPA Under the Big Top
Roll up, roll up, come and join SCIPA School of Dance students for an evening of Dance under the Big Top!
If there was ever a year to do things differently, it’s this year. Our students have danced through covid-19 lockdown in garages, backyards and loungerooms, and in our studios when it was possible. Now they get to finish off the year with a celebration of Dance ‘Under the Big Top’!
We are thrilled to present a wonderful collection of works from classes and competition teams in this fun and unique location.
So come along, grab your popcorn and fairyfloss, sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
This event will operate under an approved COVID-19 Safety Plan.
Tickets are strictly limited due to reduced capacity requirements.
Covid-19: How will you make the event as safe as possible for attendees?
The event organisers have a Covid-19 event safety plan in place and will follow the guidelines set out by the department of health.
How attendees can assist.
• We encourage people to download the covid safe app to assist in contact tracing.
• We ask that if you are feeling unwell or experiencing Covid-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, tiredness) to not attend the event.
• Practice social distancing by keeping 1.5 metres between you and a person not known to you.
• Practice hand hygiene by washing your hands or using hand sanitiser.
Patron Ticketing and Entry Conditions
All attendees must have a valid ticket to access the event.
All tickets will be scanned at the ticket booth. You can present this using your phone or a hardcopy. We have a zero tolerance approach to anti social, aggressive, dangerous, intimidating behaviour.
Is there an ATM facility at the venue?
No. There will not be an ATM at the venue. We will have an eftpos machine on site at the merchandise stand.
- Reserved Seating applies to this event. Seat allocations are assigned on completion of your order on a next best available seat allocation basis. Families/Groups should buy their tickets in one transaction to ensure that the party is allocated seating together. Those on separate bookings will be allocated seats with social distancing rules in place.
- Children 2yrs & under are free and do not require a ticket provided they sit on an adult's lap.
- There will be 1 seat between each booking (single, double or group) to maintain the current social distancing rules.
- Seating allocations cannot be changed once you process your order. Grouping and seating cannot be changed once you confirm your order so please ensure you have all the required details etc correct.
- If you require accessibility seating please contact TICKETEBO Customer Care on 1800 381 939 for assistance AFTER you have purchased your tickets.
- *Plus booking fee