About Taabinga State School P & C present An Old School Drive-In Night
Taabinga State School P&C present
An OLD SCHOOL DRIVE-IN Night
UNDER STRICT COVID19 GUIDELINES
Yes - we’re bringing back the Drive-In experience to Kingaroy so grab your pillows and get ready to snuggle in the car in one of our two movie screenings available on Saturday the 17th October. Kingaroy District Vintage Machinery Club have kindly allowed us to use their grounds out at the Airport - Geoff Raph Drive where a massive ten-metre-wide and six-metre-high inflatable screen will light up a glorious Spring night in the South Burnett.
6.30pm – A Fabulous Family Favourite - the ANGRY BIRDS Movie (PG) will have you throwing popcorn at the kids in the back seat.
9.00pm – A Classy Cult Classic - GHOSTBUSTERS (PG) will have you reminiscing of when you were young and carefree in the 1980’s.
Taabinga State School P&C are committed to holding a COVID SAFE family event for our community which has been specifically designed in line with Government guidelines so all attendees and event personnel’s health and safety are protected.
1. All admission tickets are to be booked and pre-purchased before the event.
2. Event tickets are limited so as to meet Government guidelines.
3. Movie Munchies are available for pre-purchase when booking.
4. The Car Park area has been designed to ensure social distancing is maintained. Please stay in your vehicle unless using the toilet facilities. Children are to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
5. Toilet facilities are provided and will be regularly sanitised and serviced throughout the evening. Please use distance markers while queueing when using the facilities.
7. We request that all guests dispose of their own trash at home according to Government Guidelines which will keep this a COVID Safe Event for all involved.
We look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday night – but please remember – if you are unwell or have any COVID19 symptoms STAYING AT HOME is ALWAYS the best choice.
*Plus Booking Fee